Is there a way to accept multiple coupons?

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago #119642

Hello,
Is there a way to have hikashop accept multiple coupon codes?

Our coupons are restricted to specific products. If we are running a soar on 3 products they would have different coupon codes as each one may be a different deal.

However currently as soon as one coupon is entered the box for entering a new code is gone. I can only delete the first coupon .... Not add a second (or third) one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13084
10 years 8 months ago #119656

Hi,

There is no multi coupon support for now in HikaShop and no easy way to add it. It's on our todo list but not a priority for the short term.

10 years 8 months ago #119700

:(. That's disappointing. Especially with the popularity of voucher based marketing like groupon, living social etc.

Are there any known extensions that might help out here?

• Thank you received: 13084
10 years 8 months ago #119704

Not that I know of.

10 years 2 months ago #145824

Hi!

I've found this 6 month old thread while searching for a way to allow more than one coupon on checkout.
Since there is no "multiple coupon option" even in latest HikaShop Version, i suspect (and hope) it's still on the todo list :whistle:

I've already thought about implementing it by myself, but this is far away from only changing some template overrides. I suspect it would end up in heavy code changes with the consequence of getting trouble while applying further updates of HikaShop.
So it's up to you! B)
Maybe one of the HikaShop team members could take a quick look at the roadmap when the "multiple coupons option" is planned, because I desperately need this function... or at least a reliable statement for my boss when he can expect this feature.

Thanks in advance!

Michael

PS: Even after changing most of checkout and Product templates to fulfill the requirements of German law, I'm still happy with my decision to use HikaShop, because it really offers nearly* everything I need.

*=see above :woohoo:

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 2 months ago #145869

Hi,

I just checked, and yes it's still on our TODO list as many other things :)
Actually we can't give a date, and as you said it's more difficult than a template override ;)

It can potentially be developed as a plugin, so you can post a request in the commercial jobs section of this forum.
This can be a faster way to have this feature, or send us a request via the contact form to have a quote.

8 years 4 months ago #225493

Hello,

Any progress with the multiple coupon option during checkout?

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 4 months ago #225510

Hi,

You can use the integration of AWOcoupon to handle many coupons on the checkout:
awodev.com/products

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds