- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 2
HTML TAGS
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #282969
by Muadib24
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
Hi, I use Attachserial to send gift voucher to buyer, and I see that description field of the product display the html tags, like <p>description text</p>.
Is there a way to correctly display the HTML fields, or remove these HTML TAGS, with strip_tags or with script?
I need to have one serial generate by product, regardless of the quantity purchased, is it possible?
Thank you,
-- HikaSerial version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
Hi, I use Attachserial to send gift voucher to buyer, and I see that description field of the product display the html tags, like <p>description text</p>.
Is there a way to correctly display the HTML fields, or remove these HTML TAGS, with strip_tags or with script?
I need to have one serial generate by product, regardless of the quantity purchased, is it possible?
Thank you,
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Muadib24.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283003
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
There is no "format" for that in the AttachSerial plugin but it's something that we can add for a future release.
For the moment you can see to force the strip tags in the plugin, just before the line
Regards,
There is no "format" for that in the AttachSerial plugin but it's something that we can add for a future release.
For the moment you can see to force the strip tags in the plugin, just before the line
Code:
$this->displayTextBox($img, (int)$d['size'], (int)$d['x'], (int)$d['y'], (int)$d['w'], (int)$d['h'], $textcolor, $localfont, $d['text']);
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #283072
by Muadib24
Thank you, line 438 in attachserial.php I have replaced
by
I think you should change your code, who need to print html tags on gift voucher ?
And for this question, please :
I need to have one serial generate by product bought, regardless of the quantity purchased, is it possible?
Code:
$d['text']);
Code:
strip_tags($d['text']));
And for this question, please :
I need to have one serial generate by product bought, regardless of the quantity purchased, is it possible?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Muadib24.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283090
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
If you use the default interface to associate a pack with a product, it will be always depending the quantity in the cart.
Afterwards, there is a plugin called "serial per order" which will allow you to have different kind of rules for the serial attribution.
Regards,
If you use the default interface to associate a pack with a product, it will be always depending the quantity in the cart.
Afterwards, there is a plugin called "serial per order" which will allow you to have different kind of rules for the serial attribution.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muadib24
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds