Skip to main content

Item page description title

More
13 years 11 months ago #69192 by nikmackey
I want to have a fixed title for the product description. I have added to the existing code

<?php
echo '<div class="section-title">Bouquet description</div>';
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
Which works fine. When an alternate characteristic is selected the title vanishes. I've tried adding a message above this which is visible on the initial load of the page but that to vanishes when a characteristic is selected.

Where else do I need to make this change to retain the description title in place?

Thanks

Crispin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69294 by Xavier
Hi nikmackey,

You have to add this line in the view "product / show" too.
Before:
Code:
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$variant->product_description));?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikmackey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69502 by nikmackey
Perfect, works a treat

Thanks you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum