- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Do I Need HikaShop StyIes with JSN Glass Pro?
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #219419
by Jamiesea
Do I Need HikaShop StyIes with JSN Glass Pro? was created by Jamiesea
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 41.0.2
I'm looking at using JSN Glass Pro for my HikaShop and was wondering if I needed to use your HikaShop Styles with it or would the
JSN Glass Pro work fine without them?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 41.0.2
I'm looking at using JSN Glass Pro for my HikaShop and was wondering if I needed to use your HikaShop Styles with it or would the
JSN Glass Pro work fine without them?
Thanks!
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Jamiesea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219423
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Is JSN Glass Pro for HikaShop or What?
Hi,
If you're using that template, you normally deactivate the styles of HikaShop and only use the styles of the template.
It's the template we would recommend as we're using it on our own demo website and as you can see there, it works fine.
But most of the templates listed in the "templates for hikashop" menu of our website, or bootstrap2 templates should work just fine without using styles.
Styles should actually be used when the template isn't made for HikaShop and you want to made HikaShop's look closer to the template.
If you're using that template, you normally deactivate the styles of HikaShop and only use the styles of the template.
It's the template we would recommend as we're using it on our own demo website and as you can see there, it works fine.
But most of the templates listed in the "templates for hikashop" menu of our website, or bootstrap2 templates should work just fine without using styles.
Styles should actually be used when the template isn't made for HikaShop and you want to made HikaShop's look closer to the template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds