- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Problem after ModSecurity Update
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212759
by PeterChain
Problem after ModSecurity Update was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.5
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.1
My rochen server has updated ModSecurity yesterday and since then in my Hikamarket frontedition screen I cannot see anymore the Drop images box.
I know my HikaMarket is not up to date but before a default answer of "please update" could you make some suggestion or confirmation this problem could be related to this ModSecurity module update?
UPDATE:
Indeed the problem happened after I made a "FIX PERMISSIONS" with Admintools as I had some problem to save product changes. I was getting an Access forbidden message by the browser. Then I fixed permissions for the whole site and the Save Product problem got fixed but the Drop Images area stopped showing.
Shall I give any special permission to the 'upload' folder or other images folder?
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.1
My rochen server has updated ModSecurity yesterday and since then in my Hikamarket frontedition screen I cannot see anymore the Drop images box.
I know my HikaMarket is not up to date but before a default answer of "please update" could you make some suggestion or confirmation this problem could be related to this ModSecurity module update?
UPDATE:
Indeed the problem happened after I made a "FIX PERMISSIONS" with Admintools as I had some problem to save product changes. I was getting an Access forbidden message by the browser. Then I fixed permissions for the whole site and the Save Product problem got fixed but the Drop Images area stopped showing.
Shall I give any special permission to the 'upload' folder or other images folder?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by PeterChain.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212766
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem after ModSecurity Update
Hi,
You cannot see the box ?
Please check your browser inspector/console in order too see if you have some unloaded files or some javascript errors.
The system in HikaMarket is almost the same than the one in HikaShop ; so if you have permission issues ; you should have also problems in the backend.
Regards,
You cannot see the box ?
Please check your browser inspector/console in order too see if you have some unloaded files or some javascript errors.
The system in HikaMarket is almost the same than the one in HikaShop ; so if you have permission issues ; you should have also problems in the backend.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 1 month ago #212768
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Problem after ModSecurity Update
Following your advice I get this warnings in the Safari Inspector-->Console
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212769
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem after ModSecurity Update
Hi,
I don't know what you're using for the jQuery inclusion (jquery easy ? your template ?) but the link is, as you can see, wrong.
The folder "2.0" doesn't exist in googleapis ; but "2.0.0" or "2.0.1" does.
So your issue is not related with modsecurity.
But the lack of jquery in your website is the source of your problem (and you might have other errors).
Regards,
I don't know what you're using for the jQuery inclusion (jquery easy ? your template ?) but the link is, as you can see, wrong.
The folder "2.0" doesn't exist in googleapis ; but "2.0.0" or "2.0.1" does.
So your issue is not related with modsecurity.
But the lack of jquery in your website is the source of your problem (and you might have other errors).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 4 weeks ago #212814
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Problem after ModSecurity Update
I use jquery easy 1.6.1
Updated HikaMarket and HikaSHop to current version.
Although newset jquery easy installed I was getting the googleapis error so I use a local copy of jquery and the error is out.
Now I get this error:
[Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (gzip.php, line 225, x2)
[Warning] Invalid CSS property declaration at: ^ (gzip.php, line 610)
I deactivated the Gzip compression and the Warning messages persist.
I isntalled the site in local and the No drop image area problem persists also in local, but it lives together with a 5 some weeks old install where the drop areas work perfectly.
I made a total swap of files form the old to the new except for configuration.php and the problem persists in the new site (I mean all old files from a working site and the DB from the new faulty) and the problem persists.
Really exhausted, don't know where to look for anymore.
Please any hint in the HikaShop community?
Updated HikaMarket and HikaSHop to current version.
Although newset jquery easy installed I was getting the googleapis error so I use a local copy of jquery and the error is out.
Now I get this error:
[Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (gzip.php, line 225, x2)
[Warning] Invalid CSS property declaration at: ^ (gzip.php, line 610)
I deactivated the Gzip compression and the Warning messages persist.
I isntalled the site in local and the No drop image area problem persists also in local, but it lives together with a 5 some weeks old install where the drop areas work perfectly.
I made a total swap of files form the old to the new except for configuration.php and the problem persists in the new site (I mean all old files from a working site and the DB from the new faulty) and the problem persists.
Really exhausted, don't know where to look for anymore.
Please any hint in the HikaShop community?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #212815
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem after ModSecurity Update
Hi,
I made you an answer by email : you need to check your HikaMarket ACL which are not right.
Please do not split your messages in several different communication way ; specially if you want some "urgent" support during the week end.
I'm nice and I took some time to make you replies, even if one of my day off and that I really need to take some rest.
Regards,
I made you an answer by email : you need to check your HikaMarket ACL which are not right.
Please do not split your messages in several different communication way ; specially if you want some "urgent" support during the week end.
I'm nice and I took some time to make you replies, even if one of my day off and that I really need to take some rest.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds