- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Payments to our vendors
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can use "one vendor" or "one extra vendor".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
I have the PayPa API application set up so that a vendor is primary receiver and our store is secondary receiver. I've also set it up in the plugin so that our store is charged for the fees (as secondary receiver). We're using chained payments where our commission is 30%.
At first I had our store as the primary receiver and the vendor as secondary receiver, but PayPal made me reverse them so that my application could be approved.
I'm usin our email address that we sign in to PayPal with in the E-mail field and I have all of the Live ID information correct in the plugin, but when I checkout, a message says "User is not allowed to perform this action."
What do I need to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If the user is not allowed to perform the action it means that the user set as primary receiver can't be use as primary receiver.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
I'm still having trouble with the PayPal Adaptive plugin. When I try to add a free product to my cart and checkout, it says:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/jchris/public_html/plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php on line 437
Thank you for your purchase.
(But I am able to download the file I purchsed for free in my orders)
When I try to purchase a product that is not free, it says:
Message
User is not allowed to perform this action
Then when I go to my customer account to pay for the book using PayPal, I get this:
The payment method paypaladaptive does not handle payments after the order has been created
What am I doing wrong? Do I need to change something in the plugin? I've attached the PayPal app configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the "userpoints" problem, please re-install HikaShop 2.2.2
For the "user is not allowed" please use the right email in the paypal adaptive plugin configuration.
Like I said, you have to use the same email than the account who have the paypal application.
After that, I don't know which action you are trying to perform but you have to check your paypal adaptive plugin configuration, seeing if you have right "chained payments" (and the email is the right one)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Also, I spoke with someone who works at PayPal and she told me that I need to enter the email addresses for ALL of my vendors (secondary receivers) in the application. We have over 50 vendors, though. Is there a way around that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Why re-installing HikaShop ?
Like I said, you have to enter the paypal adaptive email in the paypal adaptive plugin.
www.hikashop.com/support/integrated-docu...form.html#additional
For your vendors, there is a "paypal email" option that you can access in the backend and that they can access in their vendor panel.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#sec_vendoroptions
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Also, can you tell me which of the 3rd Party Permissions need to be checked off in the application? (See the second attachment) There are so many and I don't know which ones the plugin needs permission for.
I'm sorry to be so confused. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your screenshot is not HikaMarket and it's not the HikaMarket paypal adaptive plugin either.
Just do what I am asking you to do.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes it is the paypal application and I am not a specialist of the configuration of Paypal applications.
What I can tell you is that the fields for the "who" are manual fields, it does not ask emails.
For the 3rd Party, you need to authorize en capture your paypal transactions, and I guess, accept or deny a pending transactions.
Even if it uses the adaptive API, it only use the payment feature (to create a payment) to several receivers..
There is no other special feature used in the plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you using a sandbox or a live account ?
If you are using a live account, you have to "validate" it.
stackoverflow.com/questions/11273236/pay...-perform-this-action
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
When I enter our store's email address as the primary receiver, PayPal tells me that our email address should be secondary receiver and that the vendors should be primary receivers. I've told them that we have many vendors in our store and that there is no way we can list each vendor as a primary receiver. I have tried to explain to them that HikaMarket asks for the vendors' PayPal email addresses when they register on our website, but they insist on listing EACH vendor as a primary receiver.
PayPal's message:
"Before we can proceed with our review, can you confirm that the seller will be the Primary recipient in the Chained payment & you will collect your fees as Secondary recipient? We will require you to set up the payment in this way so that the seller is the Merchant of Record in the case of any Chargebacks or Refunds. As in chained payment structure, the primary receiver is 100% responsible for the full amount of refunds and chargebacks regardless how much it actually retains to its account. Please amend your selections in the ‘Services Used by App’ – ‘Adaptive Payments’ – ‘Chained Payments’ area of the submission form to reflect this. Note: You will need to click the App Name in the ‘My Applications’ area in order to expand and edit the fields of your submission form."
Would it be better to configure the plugin as Parallel payments?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is not possible to set several vendors as primary receiver on a single transaction.
It means that you can't have several vendors for a single vendor (so set the option of HikaMarket 1.3.1).
In order to have this new comportment, we have to update the paypal adaptive plugin and add a new option (which will be only available if the vendor limitation is activated) to set the vendor as primary.
For the paypal adaptive documentation I read, I never see at any moment that the vendor can be set as primary receiver and for what I understand, it is a special configuration case in the paypal application.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- southga1974
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 145
- Thank you received: 0
I just have one question, though. Is there a way to notify customers that they can only purchase items from one vendor at a time? I have a message on my website stating that, but is there anything in the shopping cart itself to let them know?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is an option in HikaMarket 1.3.1 to limit the number of vendors in the cart.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...t-configuration.html
What do you means with "is there anything in the shopping cart itself to let them know?" ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.