- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal cancelled order - still get email
15 years 6 months ago #12339
by jmilli
Paypal cancelled order - still get email was created by jmilli
Greetings,
I am doing some test sales on PayPal.
I created a dummy account, ordered some items and selected PayPal.
I cancelled the order and returned to my site. I received the following email:
The order is now created.
This notification was for the order B1 on the website watchandtrain.fatcow.com/YourShop/
Total : $65.85
You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
watchandtrain.fatcow.com/YourShop/admini...task=edit&order_id=1
Why did I receive an email after the order was cancelled? This could be confusing, and cause extra work to check the order details for an order that is not there.
Maybe the email will tell me something different such as "completed" when the order finally goes through, and this is just to alert me that someone started the ordering process? I have gotten emails from other companies if I have something in the shopping cart but don't complete the order. Is that what this is?
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
I am doing some test sales on PayPal.
I created a dummy account, ordered some items and selected PayPal.
I cancelled the order and returned to my site. I received the following email:
The order is now created.
This notification was for the order B1 on the website watchandtrain.fatcow.com/YourShop/
Total : $65.85
You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
watchandtrain.fatcow.com/YourShop/admini...task=edit&order_id=1
Why did I receive an email after the order was cancelled? This could be confusing, and cause extra work to check the order details for an order that is not there.
Maybe the email will tell me something different such as "completed" when the order finally goes through, and this is just to alert me that someone started the ordering process? I have gotten emails from other companies if I have something in the shopping cart but don't complete the order. Is that what this is?
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #12352
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal cancelled order - still get email
Yes. You will get one email when an order is created, and another one when the order is confirmed. Note that these two emails are for the admin of the shop. The customers will get different emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds