- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Send order status notification to multiple people
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No need to respond to this just yet, I will try it out first.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<?php $data->customer->user_email = array($data->customer->user_email,'email2@mywebsite.com','email3@mywebsite.com'); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
I have modified Order status notification
But I need Order creation notification
Now I recieve Order creation notification mail, but the customer recieves nothing
There is the code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
It works
But I need the same, if user has registered
Regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I added:
<?php $data->customer->user_email = array($data->customer->user_email,'email2@mywebsite.com','email3@mywebsite.com'); ?>
at the end of the file; however, at least from the admin-side/manual updates, it wasn't going out,
UNTIL I noticed that the email form wasn't inserting the customer's email address and the email address field was starting with a ",".
so I changed it to:
<?php $data->customer->user_email = array('email2@mywebsite.com','email3@mywebsite.com',$data->customer->user_email); ?>
And at least it sends the notification to the two hard-coded address when testing.
However, it's still not pulling in the customer's email address (or 'To' name).
I did have to remove the previous line above this (as indicated earlier in this thread).
But still no customer email being included.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just tried the following code from Nicolas and it seems to work.
I of course changed the 2 email-addresses.
Since this has been asked a couple times, can this be put on the todo-list please? (if it hasn't already).
Shouldn't it be better to call the existing field "Order administrator notifications email address" and what we are asking here "Order creation notifications email address".
And wouldn't it be nice if there was a dropdown-list where we can choose between TO,CC and BCC.
Here is an example of how it could look. with the two extra fields and renaming the first two:
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for letting us know.
We are looking forward to it.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm wondering if I'm missing something in the Checkout workflow.
We are not using the 'advanced' workflow.
Here's what we've got in the workflow:
Is there possibly something missing there?
Or did I miss something in the order status notification email change?
Here's the last few lines of the HTML version code:
(I've also tried it with removing the $data->customer = $customer; line without any better results)
The orders ARE getting marked as 'confirmed' by the authorize.net payment when completed. Just to confirmation email being sent.
Any help would be appreciated as we can't get any status emails to automatically send upon order (payment) confirmation.
[Running HikaShop 2.1.2]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The from address on that was set to 'order@', but the Joomla email system (and other parts of HS) was set to use 'info@' to send.
The email server didn't report any errors, but the emails were not being sent.
Not sure if there is something in HS or Joomla that is preventing sending emails FROM a different address than the account, but it appears this issue is now resolved for us.
TIP: Always check all those from/reply-to fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.