- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 2
Product description on right @ product page
13 years 3 months ago #111472
by bootfair
Product description on right @ product page was created by bootfair
Hi,
I am trying to find a way to get the product description aling to the right of the product image on the main product page after clicking on "choose options" button.
I have found a few old posts via search that descibes this but all of these posts mention display/views/ product show_default file to customise in order to move blocks around. The problem I am having is (we are using business version of hikashop) there isn't any show_default file tp edit under views. All I have is product show and this file does not have left-part, right-part, top or bottom bits.
Am I looking at the wrong posts to customise products page? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
I am trying to find a way to get the product description aling to the right of the product image on the main product page after clicking on "choose options" button.
I have found a few old posts via search that descibes this but all of these posts mention display/views/ product show_default file to customise in order to move blocks around. The problem I am having is (we are using business version of hikashop) there isn't any show_default file tp edit under views. All I have is product show and this file does not have left-part, right-part, top or bottom bits.
Am I looking at the wrong posts to customise products page? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #111487
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product description on right @ product page
Hi,
The solution will be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the show_default file of the product view of your front-end template
- Move this code :
after this line :
Hope this will help you.
The solution will be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the show_default file of the product view of your front-end template
- Move this code :
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_main" class="hikashop_product_description_main">
<?php
//DISPLAY the product description
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$this->element->product_description));
?>
</div>
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part span6">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111495
by bootfair
Replied by bootfair on topic Product description on right @ product page
Thank you for your reply but like I have explained there is NO show_default file under views. There is a show (without _default added) and this file has no left, right, top or bottom parts to move blocks around. I am using the latest release of hikashop business pack.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111521
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product description on right @ product page
There IS a show_default view file in the menu Display->Views.
It's not possible that you don't have it unless you deleted it, or you're not looking at the correct place.
It's not possible that you don't have it unless you deleted it, or you're not looking at the correct place.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111567
by bootfair
Replied by bootfair on topic Product description on right @ product page
Many apologies. Yes there is one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds