- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Soreting the dropdown / Removing piece-selector
- manegemedia
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #114876
by manegemedia
Soreting the dropdown / Removing piece-selector was created by manegemedia
Hi!
Just making my first steps with HIKA-Shop, an not sure if it fills my needs.
To let You know what I am trying to do - a short description.
My goods are commonly flyers and folders which clients can order in fixed "piece-steps" (1000 pcs, 2500 pcs, 5.000pcs, etc.)
There is no need for prices - the flag "FREE" I changed to ""
2 problems - (for now)
I added a charcteristic for the amounts of pieces, but the list is not sorted correct in sense of the numbers. Is there a manual sort option? (see file "hika_sort.jpg")
Second.
When selecting the number of ordered pieces in the characteristics dropdown field it is not necessary to select it with the selector left from the "Add to cart" button again. So how can I remove the selector (see file "hika_count.jpg")
Thanks for any help !
Just making my first steps with HIKA-Shop, an not sure if it fills my needs.
To let You know what I am trying to do - a short description.
My goods are commonly flyers and folders which clients can order in fixed "piece-steps" (1000 pcs, 2500 pcs, 5.000pcs, etc.)
There is no need for prices - the flag "FREE" I changed to ""
2 problems - (for now)
I added a charcteristic for the amounts of pieces, but the list is not sorted correct in sense of the numbers. Is there a manual sort option? (see file "hika_sort.jpg")
Second.
When selecting the number of ordered pieces in the characteristics dropdown field it is not necessary to select it with the selector left from the "Add to cart" button again. So how can I remove the selector (see file "hika_count.jpg")
Thanks for any help !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115017
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Soreting the dropdown / Removing piece-selector
Hi,
In the backend, when you create a characteristic, you can order the values in the "ordering" column.
Just set values in the inputs of that column and save, this should be now displayed in the desired order.
To remove the quantity input, you can use css properties to hide the field with "display: none;".
Or edit the view "product / quantity" to remove the input part.
Here is a tutorial about layout customization:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
In the backend, when you create a characteristic, you can order the values in the "ordering" column.
Just set values in the inputs of that column and save, this should be now displayed in the desired order.
To remove the quantity input, you can use css properties to hide the field with "display: none;".
Or edit the view "product / quantity" to remove the input part.
Here is a tutorial about layout customization:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds