[SOLVED] Show Number of Products = 0
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89288
by hdracing
[SOLVED] Show Number of Products = 0 was created by hdracing
Greetings,
I have entered Manufacturers into the Brands category (Hikashop/Products/Brands) and linked products to the corresponding Brand using the Brand field provided on the product page. I want to show Number of Products for each Brand in a Category List. The menu linking the Category List (Manufacturers) works, but number of items per Brand is zero for all Brands.
This was working a couple of days ago, but there was a server issue and I had to rebuild the site from scratch. Now no quantities show for any brands. They DO show if I link the Brand category to each product in Category selection, but it seems that should not be necessary, since there is a product field just for that and I'm sure I didn't do it that way before when it worked.
Please see [URL Removed} and click Store from the main menu or By Brand from the Shop menu. Both are set to display number of products, but I can't figure out where I've gone wrong or what has changed. Only a couple of Brands actually have products and those are Arma Lite (2) and Ruger (5).
Joomla 3.0.2
Hikashop 2.0.0 (1/28/13 build)
Thanks,
Ed
I have entered Manufacturers into the Brands category (Hikashop/Products/Brands) and linked products to the corresponding Brand using the Brand field provided on the product page. I want to show Number of Products for each Brand in a Category List. The menu linking the Category List (Manufacturers) works, but number of items per Brand is zero for all Brands.
This was working a couple of days ago, but there was a server issue and I had to rebuild the site from scratch. Now no quantities show for any brands. They DO show if I link the Brand category to each product in Category selection, but it seems that should not be necessary, since there is a product field just for that and I'm sure I didn't do it that way before when it worked.
Please see [URL Removed} and click Store from the main menu or By Brand from the Shop menu. Both are set to display number of products, but I can't figure out where I've gone wrong or what has changed. Only a couple of Brands actually have products and those are Arma Lite (2) and Ruger (5).
Joomla 3.0.2
Hikashop 2.0.0 (1/28/13 build)
Thanks,
Ed
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by hdracing. Reason: Problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89290
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Show Number of Products = 0
Please disregard, I found the problem.
I had Type of Content in Hikashop Options set to Category instead of Brand. :blush:
Sorry for taking your time.
Ed
I had Type of Content in Hikashop Options set to Category instead of Brand. :blush:
Sorry for taking your time.
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds