- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Automatic attaching invoices
there was this note in the last Chanhe Log New features for HikaShop 1.5.8:
A separate PDF invoicing plugin as been released allowing you to automatically attach the invoices to the orer confirmation email (coming in a few days)
Is this already working? If yes, is there any documentation how to set the invoices up?
If not yet, when is it going to work?
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I installed the invoice, allowed the plugin but nothing attached to any email. Are there any other settings I need to set?
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Note that the invoice will be attached to the order status notification email which is sent when the order is confirmed. It won't add it in the order creation notification email. So you should check that the order is confirmed and that you're looking at the correct email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But there is a problem with the font - it does not show some Czech letters in the invoice. Is there any option how to set local fonts for invoices?
Thanks
Vaclav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you download tcpdf here:
sourceforge.net/projects/tcpdf/files/
Then in the tcpdf/fonts folder, copy the files to the folder plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/_tcpdf_5.0.002/fonts
That should hopefully help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks for your reply but it didnt help. It is still the same... Any other idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did a test today with the czech language and it's working with the "freemono" font.
I invite you to download again the plugin on our website, install it on yours and configure the font in the options of the plugin and it should hopefully work for you too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The invoice is still with "?" instead of Czech letters.
Could you please help?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
I bought and installed attachinvoice pluging yesterday, but can't get it to work. I searched the forum but found nothing helpfull.
I checked invoice generatiion from the backend and get an error message there,
"ERROR n°1 : The tag <BR> does not yet exist.If you want to add it, you must create the methods o_BR (for opening) and c_BR (for closure) by following the model of existing tags.If you create these methods, do not hesitate to send me an email to webmaster@html2pdf.fr to included them in the next version of HTML2PDF."
so maybe this is the core problem but I did not find anything on that either.
Any idea?
Thanks
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems that you have another extension already loaded on your website which uses the same HTML2PDF library but which has an older version which doesn't handle br tags. In order for the page processing not to break, the system tries to use it but fails as that old version does not support the br tags that are used in the invoice template.
You will have to find that other extension and disable it and it should work fine after that.
If you can tell us which extension it is, once you find it, we can pontetially see how we can avoid that issue with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
thanks for your answer. I have now uninstalled most of the extensions and removed the code on a test system but the error still comes up. Then I uninstalled the attachinvoice plugin I can create invoices from the backend order list. Does the plugin overwrite the stanard invoice creation? I have searched the code for 'html2pdf' and 'tcpdf' but these strings only apear in the attachinvoice plugin code. What else can I search?
Thanks
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Let's try a different approach then.
Change the lines:
if(!class_exists('HTML2PDF')) include(dirname(__FILE__).DS.'attachinvoice'.DS.'html2pdf.class.php');
to:
include_once(dirname(__FILE__).DS.'attachinvoice'.DS.'html2pdf.class.php');
in the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice.php and that will display an error message if the system tries to redeclare the HTML2PDF class and it will tell us what file already has it declared.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did you modify the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php in any way ?
Could you add the code:
protected function _tag_open_BR($param, $curr = null)
of the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/html2pdf.class.php and try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
I reinstalled the testsystem and the attachinvoice plugin to make sure there are no changes to these files.
So maybe something is wrong with the zipfile that I downloaded.
Thanks
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We're talking about the same file. So I don't see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Now I added the code to the correct file and it works.
Thanks a lot!
Michael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.