- Posts: 240
- Thank you received: 13
custom filter items
4 years 1 month ago #344104
by khashiz
custom filter items was created by khashiz
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have a custom field with 10 values.
I want to have a filter of this custom field which only 5 items of that 10 be displayed in the filter.
Values are are not number, they are characters
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have a custom field with 10 values.
I want to have a filter of this custom field which only 5 items of that 10 be displayed in the filter.
Values are are not number, they are characters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344112
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic custom filter items
Hi,
Why do you want to have that ?
Because the products using that custom field don't use the other 5 values ?
In that case, you can activate the "dynamic display" setting of the filter.
Otherwise, that would require a view override of product / filter.php via Display>Views with some custom coding to dynamically change the values.
Why do you want to have that ?
Because the products using that custom field don't use the other 5 values ?
In that case, you can activate the "dynamic display" setting of the filter.
Otherwise, that would require a view override of product / filter.php via Display>Views with some custom coding to dynamically change the values.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344116
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic custom filter items
Thank you
I already know about that option.
But the problem is when I active the dynamic display option, whenever I choose one option, the other 4 options are gone until I remove the selected filter.
What I need is that I want 5 out of that 10 filters always remain there whether if they are checked or not
I already know about that option.
But the problem is when I active the dynamic display option, whenever I choose one option, the other 4 options are gone until I remove the selected filter.
What I need is that I want 5 out of that 10 filters always remain there whether if they are checked or not
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 month ago #344117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic custom filter items
Hi,
In that case, the only other option left is to create a view override of product / filter.php via Display>Views with some custom coding to dynamically change the values.
In that case, the only other option left is to create a view override of product / filter.php via Display>Views with some custom coding to dynamically change the values.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds