- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Margin Problems with Price on Product Page
14 years 6 months ago #43902
by cosmotr1
Margin Problems with Price on Product Page was created by cosmotr1
I have a few issues that I need to fix for my product page, and I have tried making numerous changes in the custom.css in the configuration setting for the front end, but I'm not getting anywhere.
50.6.94.3/index.php?option=com_hikashop&...&category_pathway=12
1. The price is touching the top of the template. There is no margin space. I need the price to come down a ways, maybe centered. I cannot locate where to change this.
2. The Product image is very close to the top margin as well, but at least there is some space, but I would like there to be more.
Issues with checkout page: 50.6.94.3/index.php?option=com_hikashop&...=checkout&Itemid=201
3. Login or create a new account and the Registration and Login titles are touching each other. They need to be spaced out some.
4. The payment method title in Explorer 9 is showing font color black. It cannot be seen. However, it looks fine in Firefox,Safari and Opera browsers.
Thanks
50.6.94.3/index.php?option=com_hikashop&...&category_pathway=12
1. The price is touching the top of the template. There is no margin space. I need the price to come down a ways, maybe centered. I cannot locate where to change this.
2. The Product image is very close to the top margin as well, but at least there is some space, but I would like there to be more.
Issues with checkout page: 50.6.94.3/index.php?option=com_hikashop&...=checkout&Itemid=201
3. Login or create a new account and the Registration and Login titles are touching each other. They need to be spaced out some.
4. The payment method title in Explorer 9 is showing font color black. It cannot be seen. However, it looks fine in Firefox,Safari and Opera browsers.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #44045
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Margin Problems with Price on Product Page
Hi,
You can edit the CSS of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration.
1. You can add in the CSS of HikaShop the code:
.hikashop_product_page{
padding-top: 20px;
}
2. point 1 will also solve that.
3. You can add that CSS:
.hikashop_checkout_login{
padding-top: 20px;
}
4. That's indeed strange as it should work too. Try to add that CSS:
.hikashop_payment_methods legend{
color: #7B7876 !important;
}
You can edit the CSS of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration.
1. You can add in the CSS of HikaShop the code:
.hikashop_product_page{
padding-top: 20px;
}
2. point 1 will also solve that.
3. You can add that CSS:
.hikashop_checkout_login{
padding-top: 20px;
}
4. That's indeed strange as it should work too. Try to add that CSS:
.hikashop_payment_methods legend{
color: #7B7876 !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: cosmotr1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44144
by cosmotr1
Replied by cosmotr1 on topic Re: Margin Problems with Price on Product Page
Hello Nicolas,
I just wanted to say thank you a thousand times for your help. I really do appreciate it. The code worked like a charm, and now I can move on with my life. You are a life saver!
Thanks
I just wanted to say thank you a thousand times for your help. I really do appreciate it. The code worked like a charm, and now I can move on with my life. You are a life saver!
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by cosmotr1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds