- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
INVOICE not working at ORDERS
- ronsnijder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #81211
by ronsnijder
INVOICE not working at ORDERS was created by ronsnijder
Hi,
Since I upgraded to Hikashop 2.0 I can't download any invoice from the orderlist anymore. Instead of that I have to select the order itself and then push the invoice button, which is very time consuming for me. In the previous version of Hikashop I could select multiple orders in the overall orderlist and then push the invoice button and get all the invoices together.
Is there anyone who has the same problem? And is there any solution to this?
Greetz
IPotentials
Since I upgraded to Hikashop 2.0 I can't download any invoice from the orderlist anymore. Instead of that I have to select the order itself and then push the invoice button, which is very time consuming for me. In the previous version of Hikashop I could select multiple orders in the overall orderlist and then push the invoice button and get all the invoices together.
Is there anyone who has the same problem? And is there any solution to this?
Greetz
IPotentials
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81213
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic INVOICE not working at ORDERS
Hi,
HikaShop never have such feature, we do not remove features with new versions.
Are you sure that your HikaShop didn't have some core file modifications ?
Regards,
HikaShop never have such feature, we do not remove features with new versions.
Are you sure that your HikaShop didn't have some core file modifications ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ronsnijder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #81216
by ronsnijder
Replied by ronsnijder on topic INVOICE not working at ORDERS
Hi Jerome,
There are no core file modifications. Maybe it is a feature of PDF Invoice plugin?. I don't know this, the only thing I know is that it worked just fine in the previous version of Hikashop.
Greetz
There are no core file modifications. Maybe it is a feature of PDF Invoice plugin?. I don't know this, the only thing I know is that it worked just fine in the previous version of Hikashop.
Greetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81219
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic INVOICE not working at ORDERS
Hi,
Right ! It should be the PDF invoice plugin.
I will make some tests by I think you should try to re-download the PDF-plugin (from your orders/account) in order to have the latest version : it could fix the problem.
Regards,
Right ! It should be the PDF invoice plugin.
I will make some tests by I think you should try to re-download the PDF-plugin (from your orders/account) in order to have the latest version : it could fix the problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ronsnijder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #81261
by ronsnijder
Replied by ronsnijder on topic INVOICE not working at ORDERS
Hi,
I have tried that already. Downloaded PDF Invoice, but it is still version 1.0.0. Just to be sure I just did the whole thing again, but unfortunately no better result
Greetz
I have tried that already. Downloaded PDF Invoice, but it is still version 1.0.0. Just to be sure I just did the whole thing again, but unfortunately no better result
Greetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic INVOICE not working at ORDERS
We found the problem.
Please add the code
before the line:
function display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and that should then work.
Please add the code
Code:
function execute($task){
if(substr($task,0,12)=='triggerplug-'){
JPluginHelper::importPlugin( 'hikashop' );
$dispatcher =& JDispatcher::getInstance();
$parts = explode('-',$task,2);
$event = 'onTriggerPlug'.array_pop($parts);
$dispatcher->trigger( $event, array( ) );
return true;
}
return parent::execute($task);
}
function display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and that should then work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ronsnijder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #81831
by ronsnijder
Replied by ronsnijder on topic INVOICE not working at ORDERS
Thanxx. I will do this today and give you some feedback
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ronsnijder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #81935
by ronsnijder
Replied by ronsnijder on topic INVOICE not working at ORDERS
Works perfectly, Thank you. The only thing left is the speed of generating those invoices but that is not a very big issue since the speed was already that slow before.
Thanxx for the time and the solution to the problem
Thanxx for the time and the solution to the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds