- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Categories listing
13 years 7 months ago #89203
by Ottis
Categories listing was created by Ottis
Hi there,
I have a problem while list categories - I want every subcategory on a new line but I am not able to manage that. I have tried to add
display: block;
to
frontend_default.css
but did not work. Also I have tried to add <br /> to list_listing.php, but it the items has not been aligned left
page: www.chameleonka.eu
Thanks
I have a problem while list categories - I want every subcategory on a new line but I am not able to manage that. I have tried to add
display: block;
to
frontend_default.css
but did not work. Also I have tried to add <br /> to list_listing.php, but it the items has not been aligned left
page: www.chameleonka.eu
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89221
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Categories listing
Hi,
Your CSS of frontend_default.css (line 44) make a floated list:[code].hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float: left;
}|/code]
You do modify directly the hikashop CSS ?
It would be better to use our backend interface which would protect your modification during updates (by creating custom css files).
Regards,
Your CSS of frontend_default.css (line 44) make a floated list:[code].hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float: left;
}|/code]
You do modify directly the hikashop CSS ?
It would be better to use our backend interface which would protect your modification during updates (by creating custom css files).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89226
by Ottis
Replied by Ottis on topic Categories listing
I am not sure if I understood perfect..
Yes, I have edited "frontend_default.css" located at: /www/media/com_hikashop/css
Should I modify the file "backend_default.css"? If so, in which way?
Yes, I have edited "frontend_default.css" located at: /www/media/com_hikashop/css
Should I modify the file "backend_default.css"? If so, in which way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89381
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Categories listing
You artisteer template is overriding our CSS properties. Try to remove the padding for the element ".hikashop_category_list_item a{}" in your template.css file in your template folder.
And what Jerome said is that it's better to edit the frontend_default.css file from our interface instead of via FTP to not loose your modifications.
You have to edit id in HikaShop > Configuration > Display > "Edit the Front end CSS file".
And what Jerome said is that it's better to edit the frontend_default.css file from our interface instead of via FTP to not loose your modifications.
You have to edit id in HikaShop > Configuration > Display > "Edit the Front end CSS file".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ottis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89395
by Ottis
Replied by Ottis on topic Categories listing
Thanks for your answer. Although I can not find any "hikashop" entry in the template.css file I have removed the padding element in general "a" entry and works fine now.
Thanks to the advice how to safely edit the css file, will do that way since now.
Regards Jan.
Thanks to the advice how to safely edit the css file, will do that way since now.
Regards Jan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds