- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Displaying PRICE_BEFORE_TAX and PRICE_AFTER_TAX on shipping cost
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 9 months ago #284816
by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mirageweddingbackdrops.co.uk/dev/
Hello,
When I am on the checkout and you are selecting shipping. The cost of shipping is displaying both Before Tax and After Tax. How do I get it to display just the one price and where can I find this section within the PHP view files?
I have attached a few screen shots
Hello,
When I am on the checkout and you are selecting shipping. The cost of shipping is displaying both Before Tax and After Tax. How do I get it to display just the one price and where can I find this section within the PHP view files?
I have attached a few screen shots
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284848
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Displaying PRICE_BEFORE_TAX and PRICE_AFTER_TAX on shipping cost
Hi,
To know which view file to edit, turn on the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
So it will be the file "show_block_shipping".
There, you'll find that line which displays the price of the shipping method:
echo $this->checkoutHelper->getDisplayPrice($shipping, 'shipping', $this->options);
And you can replace it by:
$currencyClass = hikashop_get('class.currency');
echo $currencyClass->format($shipping->price_value_with_tax, hikashop_getCurrency());
To know which view file to edit, turn on the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
So it will be the file "show_block_shipping".
There, you'll find that line which displays the price of the shipping method:
echo $this->checkoutHelper->getDisplayPrice($shipping, 'shipping', $this->options);
And you can replace it by:
$currencyClass = hikashop_get('class.currency');
echo $currencyClass->format($shipping->price_value_with_tax, hikashop_getCurrency());
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 9 months ago #284858
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Displaying PRICE_BEFORE_TAX and PRICE_AFTER_TAX on shipping cost
Hello,
This has worked great however the delivery option now displays £0.00 but the shipping displays correctly in the Checkout part.
I have attched a screen shot
This has worked great however the delivery option now displays £0.00 but the shipping displays correctly in the Checkout part.
I have attched a screen shot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284860
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Displaying PRICE_BEFORE_TAX and PRICE_AFTER_TAX on shipping cost
Hi,
Sorry it should actually be:
$currencyClass = hikashop_get('class.currency');
echo $currencyClass->format($shipping->shipping_price_with_tax, hikashop_getCurrency());
Sorry it should actually be:
$currencyClass = hikashop_get('class.currency');
echo $currencyClass->format($shipping->shipping_price_with_tax, hikashop_getCurrency());
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds