Front end order listing pagination
8 years 3 months ago #294432
by kyratn
Front end order listing pagination was created by kyratn
Hi,
Is there a way to have pagination limit to 5 instead of 20 in front end order listing page?
Thanks
Is there a way to have pagination limit to 5 instead of 20 in front end order listing page?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294445
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hello,
There is no options to manage this in HikaShop, as it's manage by Joomla.
Note, that you can modify the number of element display per page, and so have less page needed.
But if you don't proceed like this because by example that will lead to have too much elements per page.
Maybe you can't try this : Joomla Forum
Regards
There is no options to manage this in HikaShop, as it's manage by Joomla.
Note, that you can modify the number of element display per page, and so have less page needed.
But if you don't proceed like this because by example that will lead to have too much elements per page.
Maybe you can't try this : Joomla Forum
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294455
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
Your screenshot shows items on product page. What I am looking is to have different limit on order listing page. I have tried to set it in joomla global configurations but it made no difference.
The reason I am asking is because we are loading all order data on order listing page and having 20 of them per page could give page speed issues.
Thanks
Your screenshot shows items on product page. What I am looking is to have different limit on order listing page. I have tried to set it in joomla global configurations but it made no difference.
The reason I am asking is because we are loading all order data on order listing page and having 20 of them per page could give page speed issues.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294458
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
That setting from the Joomla configuration is taken into account. Note however that you need to logout/login after you've changed in order to see the difference on the orders listing.
That setting from the Joomla configuration is taken into account. Note however that you need to logout/login after you've changed in order to see the difference on the orders listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294487
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
Hmm. I have tried to logout and login again, tried to clear cache but still not luck. It shows default 20. I have 3 orders. I have set default list limit to 5 in global configuration.
Is there any other reason why it shouldn't work?
Thanks
Hmm. I have tried to logout and login again, tried to clear cache but still not luck. It shows default 20. I have 3 orders. I have set default list limit to 5 in global configuration.
Is there any other reason why it shouldn't work?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294498
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
Check your configuration.php file. There is the parameter "list_limit" in it and that's the one used by HikaShop.
Check your configuration.php file. There is the parameter "list_limit" in it and that's the one used by HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294579
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
1.So that's really strange. I have set parameter like this "public $list_limit = '5';" and it made no difference. It looks that these settings only effects BACK-END and it works well there but not in front-end...Could you please try it on your end?
Thanks
1.So that's really strange. I have set parameter like this "public $list_limit = '5';" and it made no difference. It looks that these settings only effects BACK-END and it works well there but not in front-end...Could you please try it on your end?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
You actually only get 5 orders on the page, and I confirm the result on my end.
However, I can see that the pagination dropdown is not correct.
Then try adding the code:
after the line:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php and that will fix the dropdown if that's what you're talking about.
You actually only get 5 orders on the page, and I confirm the result on my end.
However, I can see that the pagination dropdown is not correct.
Then try adding the code:
Code:
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$minimum = $app->getCfg('list_limit');
Code:
function getLimitBox($minimum = 20) {
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294620
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
Oh, my bad. I had only 3 orders and didn't think that dropdown was the issue. I have added your fix and it has fixed the issue with dropdown. All fine now.
Will fix be included in hikashop by default??
Update. It seems the fix gives issues on product listing. Trying to go to next page, page just reloads and shows same page with limit set in global configuration!
Thanks for support Nicolas
Oh, my bad. I had only 3 orders and didn't think that dropdown was the issue. I have added your fix and it has fixed the issue with dropdown. All fine now.
Will fix be included in hikashop by default??
Update. It seems the fix gives issues on product listing. Trying to go to next page, page just reloads and shows same page with limit set in global configuration!
Thanks for support Nicolas
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 3 months ago #294622
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hello,
Yes that fix will be part of futur Hikashop versions.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Yes that fix will be part of futur Hikashop versions.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294658
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
That's great but I would like to note that fix provided by Nicolas gives issues on product listing page pagination as per my previous message above.
Thank you
That's great but I would like to note that fix provided by Nicolas gives issues on product listing page pagination as per my previous message above.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294660
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Front end order listing pagination
Hi,
Yes, we'll have a more complex patch for the release which will also take that into account.
Yes, we'll have a more complex patch for the release which will also take that into account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds