Order confirmed emails for admin

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #160679

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi,
Apologies if this has been answered before - i have looked but not found a working solution for me.

The problem:
-Orders are generated via our store and then forwarded by me via email to a 3rd party who mails out the goods.
-Currently I get an "order created" email when a new order is created.
-Paypal is correctly updating the status of paid orders to confirmed and emailing the customer with confirmation of their confirmed status.
- I am trying to work by email only rather than the admin interface as my main daily IT access is via tablet/phone.
- The only way I can tell an order is confirmed without logging in is if I get the Paypal payment comfirmation email.
- In around 130 orders to date I have had maybe 20 instances of customers creating 2 or 3 "created" orders, presumably by failing to complete Paypal and going back to checkout - when I subsequently do get a Paypal payment confirmation it is difficult to determine from email alone which order is now the paid (and hence confirmed one) to forward on for shipping.

It would be really helpful for me as an admin to receive email notification of confirmed orders, which i can then forward on to the 3rd party.

Is there a way to do this ?

I have searched the forum and tried editing the email "order status notification" preload part and add
"$mail->dst_email = array($mail->dst_email,' This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.');" at the end, as decribed in this post www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...onfirmed.html#156976

This didn't generate an admin email for me on confirming the order.

Any advice on how to achieve this would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 10 months ago #160762

Hi Rauk.

This sounds like the same issues I'm having but with a different payment provider. It may be worth keeping an eye on the thread: www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...-not-on-payment.html which I'm hopeful to have a reply soon

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 10 months ago #160779

Hi,

Thanks to try this kind of plugin, it allow to add a recipient to the order status notification email, the one which is sent to the customers.
It will allow you to be informed on order status changes.

File Attachment:

File Name: hd18366e.zip
File Size:2 KB

Just install it via the Joomla extension manager, enable it, and in the settings fill one email address or many separated by a comma. (without space).

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Xavier.

9 years 10 months ago #161165

Many thanks - this has solved my problem completely.

Easy to use and means I can now focus on the paid orders.

It would be great if this was a stock plugin/function.

9 years 4 months ago #183511

At version 2.3.4 plugin takes no effect (
I really need personnel new orders notification !

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 4 months ago #183514

Hi,

This plugin should still be working as expected, are you sure that this plugin is well enabled and set up ?

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds