Skip to main content

Edit Hikashop order Invoice

More
9 years 19 hours ago #279468 by sbstmugunhe
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

Hello,
I hope you're well. I would like to edit the order invoice here as the image shows. I still do not know where to find the source code in HTML.
And in the same order template, I wanted to remove this information from the customer so that it does not appear on the invoice.

I ask for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 hours ago #279473 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Edit Hikashop order Invoice
Hi,

First, I would recommend updating your HikaShop to the latest version (and your Joomla since it has several security issues that put you at risk of being hacked).
Then, you can follow the tutorial here: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
It explains how to find which view file to edit and how to edit it for any interface of HikaShop, and it also applies to the invoice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #279515 by sbstmugunhe
Hello Sir,
Thanks again for the help.
I would remove the hikashop menu from the component menu on the backend. Because even setting the access levels still appears there the menu of Hikashop and thus is exposed.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #279516 by Jerome
Hello,

I'm afraid that I don't understand your message or its purpose.
What is the point of removing an entry in the Joomla backend menu ?

Nicolas recommended you to update your Joomla due to the security patchs made in the past years (Joomla 3.1.0 has been release in 2013).
Nothing less, nothing more.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum