Skip to main content

Clreadown Orders/Invoices and reset Order & Invoice number, and anything else?

More
5 years 7 months ago #329940 by nevillematthews
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.mathost3.co.uk/lou4/index.php/order-...oduct/1-potato-label
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Developer 86.0b9(64-bit)

Hi

Following testing of any site I build with HikaShop I always have a need before we go live to reset the data, meaning clear down orders and counters in Hikashop, not products, categories etc.

Is there any docuentation on clearing down the data prior to our putting the site live.

I would imagine someone has written a script, I have on old one but I haven't used it for quite a while so wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything in the reset.

Thank you

Neville Matthews

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #329954 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no need for a script. To clear the orders/invoices and reset the order and invoice numbers, you need to go in your phpmyadmin and empty the table "hikashop_order", "hikashop_order_product", "hikashop_download" and "hikashop_history". That's it.
Here are some links with screenshots of the phpmyadmin interfaces to do that:
tutorials2make.blogspot.com/2015/10/comp...able-phpmyadmin.html
help.nexcess.net/74113-siteworx/how-to-t...l-tables-in-siteworx
The following user(s) said Thank You: nevillematthews

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #330250 by nevillematthews
Hi Nicholas

By a script I just meant a simple SQL script, I have attached mine.

Many thanks

Neville Matthews

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #330251 by nicolas
Hi,

You sure can do it like that, especially if you need to do that several times a year.
The "empty the table" button of PHPMyAdmin actually just generates the TRUNCATE MySQL query and run it for you, so it's basically the same thing done differently :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum