- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
How to make the checkout terms appear directly
13 years 9 months ago #79899
by tinachou
How to make the checkout terms appear directly was created by tinachou
Hi there,
I need to make the checkout terms (or legal issues) appear directly above the checkbox rather than pop out in a lightbox.
What should I do?
Thank you so much.
I need to make the checkout terms (or legal issues) appear directly above the checkbox rather than pop out in a lightbox.
What should I do?
Thank you so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79915
by tinachou
Replied by tinachou on topic How to make the checkout terms appear directly
Hi,
I think I found out the solution!
Just to modify the file under views->checkout->tmpl->terms.php.
I think change something here can work:
I think I found out the solution!
Just to modify the file under views->checkout->tmpl->terms.php.
I think change something here can work:
Code:
$text = '<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&tmpl=component').'" class="modal" rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 600, y: 600}}" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79982
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to make the checkout terms appear directly
Hi,
I think that you can call that link in a popup on windows.open in javascript.
Maybe something like:
To add after everything in the view "checkout / terms".
I think that you can call that link in a popup on windows.open in javascript.
Maybe something like:
Code:
<?php
$js='
window.addEvent("domready", function(){
var url = \'index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&tmpl=component\';
newwindow=window.open(url,\'name\',\'height=480,width=450\');
if (window.focus) {newwindow.focus()}
return false;
});';
if(!HIKASHOP_PHP5) {
$doc =& JFactory::getDocument();
} else {
$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
}
$doc->addScriptDeclaration("\n<!--\n".$js."\n//-->\n");
?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds