- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Sofort payment - order status pending
-- HikaShop version -- :newest (2.3.0) with german language plugin
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO Error_message
Hi,
I have a problem with the order status of payments made via sofort.com in a clients shop.
The shop works fine, payment works, just, the status of the order in the orders list shows "offen" (open, the selected status for pending orders).
I aspected the status to change to "bazahlt", means payed, the selected status for confermed orders.
At SOFORT.com they tell me, the show was asking for confirmation and their system confirmed.
Can I check somewhere in HikaShop if the status is realy confirmed?
And if so, why is there a wrong status set?
I don´t think it´s a translation Problem, as I could only select "offen" as pending status, wich, according to a list, found in the forum,
is translated with created, not pending. The translation for pending ("in Bearbeitung") is not in my drop-down list in the plugin settings.
;Order statuses
CREATED="offen"
PENDING="in Bearbeitung"
CONFIRMED="bezahlt"
CANCELLED="storniert"
REFUNDED="zurückerstattet"
SHIPPED="geliefert"
HIKASHOP_ORDER_STATUS_CHANGED_TO="HikaShop-Bestellstatus geändert in"
If this helps: the status shown and to be changed in the orders listing is #1 in the list. firbug shows me li id="filter_status_1046_chzn_o_0"
I hope there is a solution, as my client is very sadisfied with the shop and it´s possibilities, but he´d like to see immediately, if a payment was confirmed by sofort.com or just the order.
best
Oliver
www.pikku-media.at
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you show me through some screenshots how did you configured your "Sofort" payment method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I had absolute the same problem yesterday!
After the payment via Sofort there was no confirmation email. Sofort confirmed the payment but the plugin still noticed the status pending "offen". I cant find the problem! :dry:
Update: After a call with Sofort they told me that they transmitted all information correctly to the shop.
Update2: With Paypal there were no problems.
So the problem has to be the Sofort Plugin?!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It looks correct.
Could you provide a screenshot of the payment notification email that is sent to you as the admin after the payment notification is received ?
I checked the code of the sofort payment plugin and don't see any problem with it.
However, I've seen that one of the status that can be returned by Sofort can be "untraceable" instead of "received" and some other shopping carts accept it as confirmed.
Try to change the line:
if ($transactionData->getStatus() != 'received') {
to:
if ($transactionData->getStatus() != 'received' && $transactionData->getStatus() != 'untraceable') {
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/sofort/sofort.php and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Normally, you should receive also a payment notification email with information on the payment notification.
If you don't receive it, it means that you probably have the "payment notification email address field of the Emails section of the configuration empty. Please enter there your email address and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I followed you conversation with Stifmeister3 and changed the code, you suggested, in my file, but unfortunately no better result.
As a user I get the same order confirmation mail Stifmeister3 showed you immediately, but no payment confirmation. And as admin I can see the same pending status in the orders list. Changing the status, the customer receives the status changed mail - so this workes ... just, the shop can´t see the confirmation by sofort.com.
I´m using the bussiness version, by the way, but i guess this doesn´t make any difference, does it?
Right now, my client accepts to change the status, nevertheless we would appreciate if there was a solution to be found.
best
Oliver
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
knowing what are the information that the sofort platform is sending to you after the payment will probably help us to understand your issue, so can you :
- Edit your "sofort.php" file
- add these lines :
- Check that the debug mode option is ON through your Sofort payment configuration page
- Test it again
- Show me your Payment log file content.
Note that you'll be able to check your payment log file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" by using the "See the report" button of your Payment log file option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I guess the problem here:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I added the code as you told me, switched debug on, and ordered..
That´s all i get in the report:
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/.sites/65/site3690616/web/plugins/hikashoppayment/alphauserpoints/alphauserpoints.php on line 685
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/.sites/65/site3690616/web/plugins/hikashoppayment/alphauserpoints/alphauserpoints.php on line 685
2014-05-30T09:18:18+02:0010332014-05-30T09:52:58+02:0010342014-05-31T09:32:57+02:0010442014-06-06T21:28:08+02:0010552014-06-10T14:53:05+02:0010592014-06-10T15:07:56+02:0010602014-06-11T12:14:29+02:001062
As far as I can see, that´s an old report, concerning a former problem, I solved with deactivating the alphauserpoints plugin.
Or did I something wrong?
What can I do to get a "newer" report? Empty the cache etc.? But I checked the date of the reports file in the logs folder, it is brandnew!
best
Oliver
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You'll just have to enable the "debug" option of your Sofort configuration page, and do an another test of purchase with your Sofort payment method. Also note that if you receive that admin email, it means your Sofort payment status was "pending" and that's what Sofort sent to your shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
debug:
2014-06-03T20:21:24+02:00252014-06-07T10:26:28+02:00372014-06-10T20:27:20+02:00392014-06-10T23:48:25+02:00412014-06-12T14:15:15+02:0044
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/customers/webs/x2/plugins/hikashoppayment/sofort/sofort.php on line 86
2014-06-12T14:22:02+02:0045
line86:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I would give you my login.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
actually, I had enabled the debug function (as mentioned).
I didn´t see it before, but doesn´t the code (2014-06-11T12:14:29+02:001062) at the end of the message mean, that debug was on at that time (20min before my last mail).
And what mail do you mean by "that admin mail"? Maybe you mixed me up with stifmeister3?
Oliver
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
SureIs it possible that you will have a look into the backend?
I would give you my login.
I'll do some tests so that I can find out from where the issue is coming from and fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 4
did anybody finally managed the problem?
is there actually a solution for this?
we are experiencing the same problem with a customer, all is set up correct, but sofort payment plugin does not automatically trigger the invoice email...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.