- Posts: 234
- Thank you received: 4
Storage location of credit card numbers
10 years 1 month ago #247999
by mad-q
Storage location of credit card numbers was created by mad-q
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello all,
I am using CSVi and exporting my online orders, where does hikashop store customer card details so I can include these in the export.
Cheers
Iain
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello all,
I am using CSVi and exporting my online orders, where does hikashop store customer card details so I can include these in the export.
Cheers
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248012
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hi,
Please see www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...rt-card-details.html , it might help you, too.
Please see www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...rt-card-details.html , it might help you, too.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248015
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hello,
Thank you for that, this was the first avenue that I tried and no-one was able to help. Then I found CSVi however they need to know where the details (which table etc) are stored,
Cheers
Iain
Thank you for that, this was the first avenue that I tried and no-one was able to help. Then I found CSVi however they need to know where the details (which table etc) are stored,
Cheers
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248017
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hi,
As explained in the other thread : It depends on the payment plugin you are using.
Regards,
As explained in the other thread : It depends on the payment plugin you are using.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248088
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hi, I use the credit card plug in. The main problem I found was that I contacted a couple of people in the list and they were unable to help this is why I thought csvi would do the job. What do other people do? It takes me a couple of hours a day to process the online orders.
Cheers
Iain
Cheers
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248090
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hi,
The plugin "credit card" store the data in the order history.
It could be possible to modify that plugin to let it save the data in the "order payment_params" instead of the order history table.
But you have to know that we are not very found of saving credit card number in a database ; that plugin has been made to answer to some specific needs but it should not be used in every countries.
For example in France that plugin is forbidden by some laws.
So we want to be sure that you are sure you want to use that plugin.
Regards,
The plugin "credit card" store the data in the order history.
It could be possible to modify that plugin to let it save the data in the "order payment_params" instead of the order history table.
But you have to know that we are not very found of saving credit card number in a database ; that plugin has been made to answer to some specific needs but it should not be used in every countries.
For example in France that plugin is forbidden by some laws.
So we want to be sure that you are sure you want to use that plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248744
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hello
Thank you for that, I have looked in the SQL table hikashop_history and can not find it in there. Is this the correct table to look in?
Cheers
Iain
Thank you for that, I have looked in the SQL table hikashop_history and can not find it in there. Is this the correct table to look in?
Cheers
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248746
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hi,
Yes. It is in the history_data column. Note that the data is base64 encoded and serialized. So you need to decode it and then deserialize it.
Yes. It is in the history_data column. Note that the data is base64 encoded and serialized. So you need to decode it and then deserialize it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248809
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hello Nicolas
Thank you for that, how can I get that done for the purposes of CSVi?
Cheers
Iain
Thank you for that, how can I get that done for the purposes of CSVi?
Cheers
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248818
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Storage location of credit card numbers
Hi,
I don't think that CSVi supports that by default. It will require some development I think but I can't say as I don't know the code of CSVi. You better ask them about that directly with the information we provided about the location of the data you want to export with CSVi.
I don't think that CSVi supports that by default. It will require some development I think but I can't say as I don't know the code of CSVi. You better ask them about that directly with the information we provided about the location of the data you want to export with CSVi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds