- Posts: 148
- Thank you received: 21
Paylike plugin ERROR Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given
4 years 9 months ago #338024
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paylike plugin ERROR Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given
Hi,
This error message means that the Paylike payment plugin doesn't support PHP8.
I've reported the issue for you on the github of the developer of the plugin:
github.com/paylike/plugin-hikashop/issues/6
This error message means that the Paylike payment plugin doesn't support PHP8.
I've reported the issue for you on the github of the developer of the plugin:
github.com/paylike/plugin-hikashop/issues/6
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #338025
by FDBI
Replied by FDBI on topic Paylike plugin ERROR Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given
Ok, thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338390
by FDBI
Replied by FDBI on topic Paylike plugin ERROR Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given
Hi,
I repost here because I tested the Paylike plugin with another php version for the moment (7.4) and I encounter 'notice' and 'deprecated' warnings whereas my error reporting is set to "None" in Joomla.
I wanted hide them.
Did I make a mistake somewhere ?
Thanks.
I repost here because I tested the Paylike plugin with another php version for the moment (7.4) and I encounter 'notice' and 'deprecated' warnings whereas my error reporting is set to "None" in Joomla.
I wanted hide them.
This message contains confidential information
Did I make a mistake somewhere ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338391
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paylike plugin ERROR Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given
Hi,
Setting "error reporting" to "none" is what I would recommend indeed to hide these notices.
Make sure that the "debug mode" setting is also turned off in the Joomla configuration.
However, based on how your web server is configured, it's possible that the error reporting is forced.
What you could try to do is to add the line:
at the beginning of the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paylike/paylike.php
That should hopefully force it to hide these warnings.
Setting "error reporting" to "none" is what I would recommend indeed to hide these notices.
Make sure that the "debug mode" setting is also turned off in the Joomla configuration.
However, based on how your web server is configured, it's possible that the error reporting is forced.
What you could try to do is to add the line:
Code:
<?php error_reporting(0); ?>
That should hopefully force it to hide these warnings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FDBI
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338481
by FDBI
Replied by FDBI on topic Paylike plugin ERROR Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given
Thanks.
Debug mode was also turned off.
Your line to add works fine.
Debug mode was also turned off.
Your line to add works fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds