- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Hell discount
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #221183
by gentile.franc
Hell discount was created by gentile.franc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi, the product page when I insert the vriante appears the initial price and then discount is negative.
The page reference is:
www.viviemozioni.it/le-offerte/dettaglio...nte-da-cucinare.html
help me thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi, the product page when I insert the vriante appears the initial price and then discount is negative.
The page reference is:
www.viviemozioni.it/le-offerte/dettaglio...nte-da-cucinare.html
help me thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221198
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hell discount
Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot of your discount settings and of your product and variants settings so that we can analyze the situation ?
Can you provide a screenshot of your discount settings and of your product and variants settings so that we can analyze the situation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #221275
by gentile.franc
Replied by gentile.franc on topic Hell discount
Nicolas Thanks for your response. I attach screenshots.
Let me explain better:
If I put the price of the product screen backend and the variant, the price did not appear as an option in the original file version.
Example:
product 1kg Price not granted € 20.00 Discounted price € 10.00
Variant:
1) Product 5kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 30.00
2) Product 10kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 50.00
I do not understand because it lacks a field
Help
Thanks a lot
Let me explain better:
If I put the price of the product screen backend and the variant, the price did not appear as an option in the original file version.
Example:
product 1kg Price not granted € 20.00 Discounted price € 10.00
Variant:
1) Product 5kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 30.00
2) Product 10kg Price not granted (where I go inside?) Discounted price € 50.00
I do not understand because it lacks a field
Help
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #221276
by gentile.franc
Replied by gentile.franc on topic Hell discount
Nicolas, also attach the screenshot of the front-end.
The link is:
www.viviemozioni.it/sabina-lumache/lumac...nte-da-cucinare.html
Thanks a lot
The link is:
www.viviemozioni.it/sabina-lumache/lumac...nte-da-cucinare.html
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221444
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hell discount
Hi,
Okay ; let's be really clear right now.
You created two topics for the same exact issue.
Here a link to the other thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...79-help-discont.html
Please choose and use one single thread.
One will be close and one will continue to exists.
Thanks you for your understanding and not making the support team waste some time to answer twice for the same question.
Regards,
Okay ; let's be really clear right now.
You created two topics for the same exact issue.
Here a link to the other thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...79-help-discont.html
Please choose and use one single thread.
One will be close and one will continue to exists.
Thanks you for your understanding and not making the support team waste some time to answer twice for the same question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #221455
by gentile.franc
Replied by gentile.franc on topic Hell discount
Ok Jerome. Unfortunately I have not solved my problem and I am very sorry that you do not provide a serious service such as being able to open the ticket private.
I'm stuck with the job because no one has solved my problem and this is not normal. Appearance from 4 days a serious answer to my problem and I'm a customer.
I hope to receive an answer and solution to my problem.
Thank you
I'm stuck with the job because no one has solved my problem and this is not normal. Appearance from 4 days a serious answer to my problem and I'm a customer.
I hope to receive an answer and solution to my problem.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gentile.franc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #222379
by gentile.franc
Replied by gentile.franc on topic Hell discount
Unfortunately still no one came to my aid.
I explained why I can not include the original price in the variants?
The system makes me put only the discounted price.
Thanks a lot
I explained why I can not include the original price in the variants?
The system makes me put only the discounted price.
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #224225
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hell discount
Hi,
We are sorry for the delay, it's been a long time we should have answered to this question.
So as I can see, you are not using any discounts via our menu Order > Discounts.
But based on the retail price you are displaying a reduction percentage and as the "retail price" can be set only for the main product it is causing issues when displaying a variant, the reduction become a negative one.
The solution could be to create a custom product field, fill the original price value for each variants and edit the view "product / listing_price" in order to display the correct percentage based on the custom field value.
By default we are not displaying a percentage based on the retail price, so it is something you added. But this was not based on the correct value
We are sorry for the delay, it's been a long time we should have answered to this question.
So as I can see, you are not using any discounts via our menu Order > Discounts.
But based on the retail price you are displaying a reduction percentage and as the "retail price" can be set only for the main product it is causing issues when displaying a variant, the reduction become a negative one.
The solution could be to create a custom product field, fill the original price value for each variants and edit the view "product / listing_price" in order to display the correct percentage based on the custom field value.
By default we are not displaying a percentage based on the retail price, so it is something you added. But this was not based on the correct value
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds