- Posts: 86239
- Thank you received: 14228
Error: 404 - No category found
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #308226
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error: 404 - No category found
Hi,
1. For the height of the category boxes, that's because one of the categories on your listing must have a lot of sub categories. In the settings of your menu item, under the categories options tab, I would recommend to turn off the display of the sub categories.
That will avoid all that empty space.
2. Regarding the categories listings missing the product listing, if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/category/listing.php rename that file and it should then work properly.
3. Regarding the category description at the top, make sure that you have the "show description" setting activated in the settings of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
1. For the height of the category boxes, that's because one of the categories on your listing must have a lot of sub categories. In the settings of your menu item, under the categories options tab, I would recommend to turn off the display of the sub categories.
That will avoid all that empty space.
2. Regarding the categories listings missing the product listing, if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/category/listing.php rename that file and it should then work properly.
3. Regarding the category description at the top, make sure that you have the "show description" setting activated in the settings of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error: 404 - No category found
Hi,
I got your access and configured that the problems you described were solvable but the steps I recommended you to take.
I've changed these settings for you and it's working fine now:
monosnap.com/file/R8slj5TOSm2HyRu3ieeaepbHSI1Rpd
monosnap.com/file/DDLI24lTO1O9uMPgXG2rwYEO7gn6bY
monosnap.com/file/Hb0NrkM8yVe90IV0d530HnNQurHv1f
I got your access and configured that the problems you described were solvable but the steps I recommended you to take.
I've changed these settings for you and it's working fine now:
monosnap.com/file/R8slj5TOSm2HyRu3ieeaepbHSI1Rpd
monosnap.com/file/DDLI24lTO1O9uMPgXG2rwYEO7gn6bY
monosnap.com/file/Hb0NrkM8yVe90IV0d530HnNQurHv1f
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Takarengas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 1
7 years 2 months ago #308284
by Takarengas
Replied by Takarengas on topic Error: 404 - No category found
Hi,
Thank you !
Many settings have changed after update.
I found earlier show description setting "Yes", but show children setting "no child", I didn't realize .
I had to add photos to the size tables. Pictures came when I changed show image setting "Yes" , but all categories came pictures too. Didn't look good. What had changed after update, I don't know.
Now the pages look similar to like before !
I'll contact you if I can find something else problems.
Best regards,
-Thunder-
Thank you !
Many settings have changed after update.
I found earlier show description setting "Yes", but show children setting "no child", I didn't realize .
I had to add photos to the size tables. Pictures came when I changed show image setting "Yes" , but all categories came pictures too. Didn't look good. What had changed after update, I don't know.
Now the pages look similar to like before !
I'll contact you if I can find something else problems.
Best regards,
-Thunder-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds