- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Shipping method descrition not showing
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164948
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method descrition not showing
Ok, also if you are using a SEF module / SEF options, can you disable it and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #165055
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Shipping method descrition not showing
Hi Mohamed,
I tried turning off sef in global config, then tried turning off all the sef options in HS backend. I also tried turning off ssl redirect plugin, and www to non www plugin also.
None of these seem to work. I dont have any other sef modules/extensions installed.
Also, now the customers are unable to choose standard shipping option. When clicking on the standard shipping, it stays on express shipping.
Thanks
I tried turning off sef in global config, then tried turning off all the sef options in HS backend. I also tried turning off ssl redirect plugin, and www to non www plugin also.
None of these seem to work. I dont have any other sef modules/extensions installed.
Also, now the customers are unable to choose standard shipping option. When clicking on the standard shipping, it stays on express shipping.
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Bugger101.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #165792
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method descrition not showing
Hello,
Regarding your ordering issue, can you edit the "administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\shipping.php" file, and change these lines :
By :
Regarding your ordering issue, can you edit the "administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\shipping.php" file, and change these lines :
Code:
if(empty($usable_methods)) {
$errors['no_rates'] = JText::_('NO_SHIPPING_METHOD_FOUND');
$this->errors = $errors;
return $usable_methods;
}
Code:
if(empty($usable_methods)) {
$errors['no_rates'] = JText::_('NO_SHIPPING_METHOD_FOUND');
$this->errors = $errors;
return $usable_methods;
}else{
foreach ($usable_methods as $key => $shipping_method) {
$shipping_ordering[$key] = $shipping_method -> shipping_ordering;
}
array_multisort($shipping_ordering, SORT_ASC, $usable_methods);
}
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bugger101
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167930
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Shipping method descrition not showing
Thanks Mohammed,
This works, however, when customers try to swap the shipping option, the price is not changing, but the shipping option is. I have turned it off because it is making us lose sales.
I can PM you backend access
This works, however, when customers try to swap the shipping option, the price is not changing, but the shipping option is. I have turned it off because it is making us lose sales.
I can PM you backend access
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #168013
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method descrition not showing
Hello and thanks for the back-end access, can you also give me more detail about what you said through some screenshots for example ?
when customers try to swap the shipping option, the price is not changing, but the shipping option is
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds