- Posts: 4820
- Thank you received: 654
Orders Not Synching With Shipstation
This message means that your shipstation references username and/or password are not correct.
If you active your relative debug mode and process some update (from shipstation interface), we are quite sure that you will find this error message as well.
We can only invite you, to double-check all your Shipstation references as it look like the website we investigate.
Now, why now? We don't know, it's on your websites side (someone change your references) or it's on the Shipstation side, either your references have changed or your accounts have been blocked...
But did you have any return from Shipstation support? We mean more than the previous one that basically say nothing...
We sincerely hope that your problems will find an end!
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Before talking about hiring us (against payment), we will need to have these elements :
- Your Shipstation merchant account references (to reach here your merchant account, here)
- Your missing order references in Shipstation registers (order id, invoice number...and not just the order id 593)
- Ftp access (for debug, in case we need it)
Awaiting your returns
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We have received your references, and provide another e-shop website, but without provide us relative backend access for this new website.
But we need to make comparisons between website orders and Shipstation listings so can you complete with these please?
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks you for your additional information it allowed us to go further and have new theories to check, let's see this together:
1. We have gone through the Shipstation documentation and have not found any information on this point, but can contact Shipstation Support to ensure that the FACT that identical order numbers BUT from different selling channels do not pose any problem ?
2. Always with Shipstation support, ask them if it is possible to do a manual export, allowing you to precisely target start & end dates.
We will continue to investiguate on your subject on our side, but awaiting your returns about this.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, it's normal your url trigger the Shipstation polugin but without the username & the password.And so, the error message is normal.
May I ask you the purpose of your test? Out of sheer intellectual curiosity.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please, if you want our help, you must first help us, more precisely we need the elements that we list in this message .
awaiting your elements to progress on your subject.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. We have gone through the Shipstation documentation and have not found any information on this point, but can contact Shipstation Support to ensure that the FACT that identical order numbers BUT from different selling channels do not pose any problem ?
2. Always with Shipstation support, ask them if it is possible to do a manual export, allowing you to precisely target start & end dates.
It is clear to you that we are having trouble finding the cause of your problem, and therefore we need more information and this time in particular that which can be provided by HikaShop support.
BUT if we contact this one as we are not directly their client we are purely and simply afraid that they will not answer us.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Never was able to get shipstation working with my sites. I really believe the issue is within the shipstation plugin somewhere. I've tested and confirmed Shipstation connection is working, ive updated the password/username several times and confirmed connection is succesful within Shipstation. Is there a specific php/xml file that I need to update that maybe has a incorrect login hard coded? Continue to get Unexpected username and password when I go to www.mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_h...hop&ctrl=shipstation I really don't want to take all my sites to Shopify/Woocommerce as I've been hikashop for over 10 years
Thanks for any help on this please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Because of its rather particular functioning, solving problems with Shipstation is not an easy task, and that is why if you want to help us then it is necessary that when we ask you for this or that element, you must stick to our requests. otherwise nothing is really possible.
And you should know all the same that a lot of people use this plugin without any problem of this order.
On the other hand, your feedback about Username/Password errors leads us to wonder if you don't have special characters in your references (#,/,},*,^ etc...) maybe this can explain your current issue?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We don't know what to tell you more than what we have already said, we have asked you several times for different elements without success...
IF you don't help us, we can't help you.
It is therefore not a question of wanting but of being able to.
Browse the whole of this subject, and for each request that we formulate look at the elements that you provide to us.
We can't do miracles, and please understand that we are not happy to give you such an answer...
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Warning: Undefined array key 1 in /home/customer/www/site.com/public_html/plugins/system/shipstation/shipstation.php on line 80
I am running PHP 8.1.22. If I try to upgrade to 8.3.0 it gives me a ton of php errors. Is there a new version of the plugin I'm missing or is there a specific PHP version needed for this to run properly now?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm taking over Philippe here. He is away, on holidays for a while.
The plugin will work fine on PHP 8.1. No need to upgrade or downgrade your PHP.
That error is with the code:
The fact that you get that warning message indicates that the code cannot find the SS-UserName parameter in the URL used by ShipStation to contact the plugin. So it points at potentially a missconfiguration of the Marketplace Connection in your ShipStation account.
I went there with the access you provided before to Philippe. I can't see the details already configured for the Revel Prints store, as ShipStation doesn't offer that capability. I can only reconfigure it.
So I thought I might do that.
However, when I try to login on the backend of the revel prints website with the access you provided before to Philippe, I'm not able to login. I'm getting the error message "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.".
So I can't verify that what I would configure on ShipStation is the same as what you have in the settings of the ShipStation account.
Looking into it, I can see that you provided that backend access 3 months ago. So I suppose you must have disabled it since then.
Could you please reinstate it, or provide a new backend access via our contact form ? That way, I'll be able to look further into it : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please note that we've released today a new version of the plugin :
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/160...station-updated.html
This should provide a better reporting of the orders to ShipStation by the plugin, as the plugin now better handle timezones.
So Regardless of the username issue you had, I invite you to update the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.