- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
IE7 shows empty popup when changing address
while using an IE7 explorer (yuch) and changing the invoice address or creating a new one, a windows pops up (I think this is Mootools), but it remains empty.
I've looked around and found this in dj_head.php:
which seemed to be interpreted as comments in IE7
I changed it to
but to no avail.
I'm guessing this is a bug, hence the report.
Thx!
BC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe something related to your template or a system plugin on your website.
Could you try to switch your template temporarily and disable one by one the system plugins in order to identify the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the code creating the window seems to be in address_view.php:
one workaround seem to be to change the handler to nothing in stead of "iframe".
I'm not sure how the System plugins come to play here.
BC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's just a HTML link with information regarding the desired handler and the size of the popup. The rest is totally handled by joomla which parses the page and add javascript to display the popup for the links with the "modal" class and the rel attribute data.
So does it now works for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was using IE7, and clicked on the Add to Cart link for the Black Shoe product.
The black semi transparent background appeared and after a lengthy pause the empty white
box also appeared. We have also had customers describe this exact same issue while
trying to update their address using IE7.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
About your first post, the right way to write a conditional rule for IE is :
I have tried with the latest version of "IE Tester" and I could reproduce your popup problem. But the problem is that, it is impossible to do some debug in order to understand what is the problem with the CSS.
But I don't think that is a HikaShop problem, we use the Joomla modal boxes.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.