- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
[REQUEST] Email per product
13 years 8 months ago #83817
by zebrafilm
[REQUEST] Email per product was created by zebrafilm
This is a formal request to add the option to send a specific email per product.
Lets say we have article A, B and C in the shop.
Now we send an email confirmation when someone orders but I need to be able to send an email only about product B when someone order this item. (" Thank you for ordering product B, here are the specific instructions about....)
I can imagine to have a separate text field in the item setup for this where I can specify the subject and the body of the email.
I know it is possible now to add a 'custom field' message to the order status but this works for geeks, not for clients.
Now the competition has this option, I think it is important to add this and make it a bit more user friendly.
Bastiaan
Lets say we have article A, B and C in the shop.
Now we send an email confirmation when someone orders but I need to be able to send an email only about product B when someone order this item. (" Thank you for ordering product B, here are the specific instructions about....)
I can imagine to have a separate text field in the item setup for this where I can specify the subject and the body of the email.
I know it is possible now to add a 'custom field' message to the order status but this works for geeks, not for clients.
Now the competition has this option, I think it is important to add this and make it a bit more user friendly.
Bastiaan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84037
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic [REQUEST] Email per product
If you want to send specific emails per product purchase, that's something you can already do with our acymailing integration. You would have to create an acymailing auto filter which would be triggered when orders are confirmed on the condition that product B is bought with the action of sending your email and voilà.
You can find more information about auto filters here:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ymailing-filter.html
You can find more information about auto filters here:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ymailing-filter.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds