- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Disable a module position in the checkout
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1518
by Redeemer
Disable a module position in the checkout was created by Redeemer
Hi,
I have a group of modules that reside on the 'left' position of my website, and to reduce unnecessary clutter, I would like to hide these modules when I am viewing the checkout. This part is important: I need the modules to appear everywhere BUT the checkout.
If someone could help me accomplish this, I would be very happy.
Thanks for your time,
-Redeemer
I have a group of modules that reside on the 'left' position of my website, and to reduce unnecessary clutter, I would like to hide these modules when I am viewing the checkout. This part is important: I need the modules to appear everywhere BUT the checkout.
If someone could help me accomplish this, I would be very happy.
Thanks for your time,
-Redeemer
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by Redeemer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #1521
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Disable a module position in the checkout
Hi,
That's easy to do:
if(@$_REQUEST=='com_hikashop' && @$_REQUEST=='checkout'){
//in checkout
}else{
//somewhere else
}
That's easy to do:
if(@$_REQUEST=='com_hikashop' && @$_REQUEST=='checkout'){
//in checkout
}else{
//somewhere else
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1522
by Redeemer
Replied by Redeemer on topic Re: Disable a module position in the checkout
Hehehe. Guess I was too late correcting my first post.
I tried this solution, but it seems that simply removing the tags from execution will leave a large empty space where they once were. This doesn't look too good, unfortunately.
Can you think of any way I can avoid this?
-Redeemer
EDIT: Ah. I am so new at this I make myself look stupid with questions like these.
It looks like it's just a matter of configuring the code so that the maincolumn_full tags are used when the checkout is being viewed.
Thanks for your time and helpfulness. Sorry for being confusing.
I tried this solution, but it seems that simply removing the tags from execution will leave a large empty space where they once were. This doesn't look too good, unfortunately.
Can you think of any way I can avoid this?
-Redeemer
EDIT: Ah. I am so new at this I make myself look stupid with questions like these.
It looks like it's just a matter of configuring the code so that the maincolumn_full tags are used when the checkout is being viewed.
Thanks for your time and helpfulness. Sorry for being confusing.
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by Redeemer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds