- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
Not to view image-gallery on checkout
I have a image-gallry module on the frontpage, and though I have it set on only view on frontpage it does show when I click checkout on the cart-module.
Is there a way to get around this? It is no error ofcourse not, but do you have a suggestion to do this in Joomla?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When you click on the checkout button, the Itemid of the url is transfered to the next page so that you can keep all your modules which are displayed on the current page.
You can either:
1/ not display the cart module on the front page.
2/ change the code of the cart file of the view product in Display->Views in order to not transfer the Itemid in the url of the checkout button. Note that if you do so , you will have to change the code
That is to fix another problem that we found yesterday where the modified version of the cart view would not be used by joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Me being such a "noob" it didnt work out, I havent made any changes cause I dont know what to change in the cart
Could you explain thoroughly
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Where do I find this file?
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it in the administration of Joomla or the FTP?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On this page of the documentation you have a screenshot about that Display menu: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/59.html#update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well it did work, sorry, forgot to clear my cache in the browser
Is this something you will put in the next version? I think alot will use a slideshow on the frontpage so this will be a nice feature
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That modification won't disappear when you update so you don't have to worry about that.
We're still unsure about what to do for the itemid here... We will see. If we get other users asking the same question we might reconsider it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But will you implement the bug-fix for the helper-file in the next version?
I think this is great, never before knew how to get rid of the slideshow in other e-commerce-system's I have been using
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.