- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Display order informatino at the end of checkout?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You would do like that:
$app=& JFactory::getApplication();
$app->redirect(hikashop::completeLink('order&task=show&order_id='.$app->getUserState('com_hikashop.order_id'),false,true));
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.user_id',0 );
That should keep the user in the session until the session times out on the website and he should be able to access the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just noticed that there is a problem in my system. My work flow is as follows: login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_cart_status_fields,end
And I found that in the display option 'confirm' file doesn't contain any code. So what would be the code in the confirm file?
Please any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
Regards-MK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can add product to the cart and login and payment details are possible to submit. But by pressing the next button on the bottom couldn't go to a successful order?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've checked those area which u linked to FAQ. But couldn't find anything.
It was working properly at the beginning.
Just noticed that u (as hika_shop) tried to test on that site that I can see from the admin site. but no order can place.
Really I dont know what to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 0
sorry ignore this. i realized why.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.