Skip to main content

Registration values are reversed

More
15 years 9 months ago #2767 by gratef
OK, now I am trying to understand what Hika is doing with the registration.

For my purposes, I needed there to be no registration. So I upgraded and bought the 'essential' version so I could have this choice.

Under System>Configuration> Display….. Under the 'Registration' drop down:

1. When I choose 'No registration' -- on the checkout page, all the registration fields appear, and registration is forced.

2. When I choose 'Registration' -- on the checkout page, no registration is needed.

3. When I choose 'Simplified registration' -- it is exactly the same as #3 above. Nothing is shown as explained in help section

So I am confused here. I've studied the Hika help section on Registration. Why is everything opposite?

I've emptied/cleaned the caches, quit and restarted several times, upgraded to the latest 1.3.9

:huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #2768 by nicolas
Could you set the option to "no registration" and give a link to your website so that we can have a look at your checkout ? Unlike the address selection, this is properly working on our end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum