- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How to import product. Questions about my list.
14 years 9 months ago #32116
by davy182
How to import product. Questions about my list. was created by davy182
I know there are a couple of threads, but I wanted to make sure I have the right lists names.
Here is how I have my current list:
quantity, Product_code, product_category, parent category,main category, sub category, product_size,Product_Name, Product_Description, Product_Price.
Ex.
1, 0.375AcrylicPClear1 , Material For Sale , Acrylic Paper Mask , Clear,3/8,8.5 inches x 74.5 inches , 3/8 Acrylic Paper Mask Clear 8.5 inches x 74.5 inches , 3/8 Clear Acrylic Paper Mask dimensions for this product are 8.5 inches x 74.5 inches, 54.41
Am I missing anything, and for sizes what standard does it need to be to import properly. Do I need to have currency in there or will it automatically pick usd.
Here is how I have my current list:
quantity, Product_code, product_category, parent category,main category, sub category, product_size,Product_Name, Product_Description, Product_Price.
Ex.
1, 0.375AcrylicPClear1 , Material For Sale , Acrylic Paper Mask , Clear,3/8,8.5 inches x 74.5 inches , 3/8 Acrylic Paper Mask Clear 8.5 inches x 74.5 inches , 3/8 Clear Acrylic Paper Mask dimensions for this product are 8.5 inches x 74.5 inches, 54.41
Am I missing anything, and for sizes what standard does it need to be to import properly. Do I need to have currency in there or will it automatically pick usd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32118
by davy182
Replied by davy182 on topic Re: How to import product. Questions about my list.
If the categories are correct the examples should look like this when Hikashop makes the categories:
product_category, parent category, main category, sub category
Material for sell => Acrylic Paper Mask => Clear > 3/8 => Product name
If not please notate the correct category descriptions for import.
product_category, parent category, main category, sub category
Material for sell => Acrylic Paper Mask => Clear > 3/8 => Product name
If not please notate the correct category descriptions for import.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32152
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to import product. Questions about my list.
You can't have your categories like that in the CSV.
Your columns names are not correct either.
quantity should be product_quantity
product_category, parent category,main category, sub category should be parent_category,categories
Product_Price should be price_value
product_size should be separate columns: product_length and product_width
You should do like that:
product_name,parent_category,categories
,Material for sell,Acrylic Paper Mask
,Acrylic Paper Mask,Clear
Product name,Clear,3/8
The best is to create one product in your backend and do an export. You will see how the file should look like.
Your columns names are not correct either.
quantity should be product_quantity
product_category, parent category,main category, sub category should be parent_category,categories
Product_Price should be price_value
product_size should be separate columns: product_length and product_width
You should do like that:
product_name,parent_category,categories
,Material for sell,Acrylic Paper Mask
,Acrylic Paper Mask,Clear
Product name,Clear,3/8
The best is to create one product in your backend and do an export. You will see how the file should look like.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds