Skip to main content

How do you translate the name of a filter?

More
14 years 5 months ago #46389 by fcobueno
Hi, Nicolas. I created a filter and now I need to translate its name. I have istalled falag.

Many Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46396 by nicolas
Please add this xml contentelement file to falang and then you will be able to edit the name of your filters via falang's translations menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46422 by fcobueno
Hi Nicolar,as you told me I added the xml file to falang and it was Ok. But in the translation menu I can not find the filters. Where they must be located?
Many Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46426 by nicolas
In the menu Components->Falang->Translation. There you can select the "Content elements" on the right of the listing and the language.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46429 by fcobueno
I know, but which content elements? I have the next: Categories, Contents, Hikashop categories, Hikashop banners, Hikashop Caracteristics, Hikashop Custom Fields, Hikashop files,Hikashop payment methods,Hikashop Products, Hikashop shipping methods,Hikashop Widgets,Hikashop zones,menus and modules.

I Look for in all of them but I could not find.

I can translate the name of the module filter, but this is not what I want. I want to translate the name of the filters that I create in the hikashop/display/filters.

Many Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46457 by nicolas
Try with that contentelement xml file. I think that's why you don't see the hikashop filter choice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46521 by fcobueno
Hi Nicolas, I tried with the last filter and does not work. I have my site in remote. Could you have a look, please.
I am going to send the url and pass by email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46666 by nicolas
I inverted the joomfish and falang files. Here is the good one:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46696 by fcobueno
I Installed the las xml file, now the hikashopfilter appear but when I choose this option an error message appear.


Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46700 by nicolas
Try with that xml instead:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46711 by fcobueno
Hi Nicolas,I tried with the last xml and there is no warnings but it does not work.
In the falang menu I can Choose Hikashop Filters, but this is what can see



12 is not the name of the filters I have. Probably will be the ID of the cathegory over the filter is working which is 12 I dont know.

When I choose one of them what can I see is





There is not original name, etc...

Many Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46712 by fcobueno
Sorry, the second jpg is




Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46714 by nicolas
We're getting there.
That one should be the final one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46735 by fcobueno
You are very close. Now as you can see the name of the filter is ok and I can choose it.

The problem is that do not save the translation and can not publish it.
The original name is not shown.




Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46737 by nicolas
I tried on our end but it's working fine with the latest version of the xml file.

Could you activate the debug mode in the configuration of Joomla and try again ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46741 by fcobueno
When I try to edit the tralation of the filter then this appear:




Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46744 by nicolas
Try to delete the content element file in falang and install it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46793 by fcobueno
I deleted and the program said "the element was deleted" but in fact it stay. I tried to delete again but a warning appear saying That I can not delete.

After I delete if I want to edit a traslation a blank page apear.

Could you go in mi site with the url and pass that i sent you by email.

Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46796 by nicolas
If you can't delete it via the interface, I won't be able to either. Delete it directly in the administrator/components/com_falang/contentelements folder and also in the table jos_falang_tableinfo via phpmyadmin. Then, install it again and it should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #46832 by fcobueno
Hi, Nicolas. After delete all the files you told me and reinstall the last .xml it did not work. The problem was that I install the file with the name you sent me hikashop_filter_2012_04_03.xml, when I change the name to hikashop_filter.xml and reinstall it works, I am very happy now.

Well done Nicolas, Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum