Skip to main content

Change Price Display w/ DIscount

More
15 years 8 months ago #5099 by Invex09
I have a $5 discount set on all products and currently the price for a product is displayed with the following HTML:
Code:
<span class="hikashop_product_price"><span class="hikashop_product_price">39.00</span><span class="hikashop_product_price_before_discount">44.00</span> per ticket</span>

however I would like to switch it to show the initial price, crossed out (which it currently does), before the final price with the discount, like this:
Code:
<span class="hikashop_product_price"><span class="hikashop_product_price_before_discount">44.00</span><span class="hikashop_product_price">39.00</span> per ticket</span>

Is there a template or PHP/HTML file I can edit somewhere that will allow me to make this quick change? I'm very familiar with PHP and HTML so I have no problem editing any source code. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5100 by nicolas
You can go in the menu Display->Views. There, you can edit the file listing_price of the view product where that code is generated. The modifications will be saved as a template override so you won't loose your changes when you update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5106 by Invex09
Thanks this is what i was looking for. Code was more complicated than I thought but I was able to make that change. Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum