- Posts: 131
- Thank you received: 3
Bulk download upload user data shipping data
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54596
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: Bulk download upload user data shipping data
Ok, I tried import with the field title row (the csv file I attached in previous post), yet with error, please see my screenshot.
Import screenshot
Error message
The field column I enerted in "Column name" are:
shipping_type,shipping_zone_namekey,shipping_tax_id,shipping_price,shipping_currency_id,shipping_name,shipping_published,shipping_ordering,shipping_params,shipping_access
And now the database id 486 (from the first row of csv just imported) is the field title instead of field value:
MySQL client version: 5.1.63
Thanks!
Import screenshot
Error message
The field column I enerted in "Column name" are:
shipping_type,shipping_zone_namekey,shipping_tax_id,shipping_price,shipping_currency_id,shipping_name,shipping_published,shipping_ordering,shipping_params,shipping_access
And now the database id 486 (from the first row of csv just imported) is the field title instead of field value:
MySQL client version: 5.1.63
Thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by michael. Reason: add 3rd screenshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Bulk download upload user data shipping data
Try to search and replace all the "" and replace them by \" in your CSV file and in the import screen make sure that you set a comma in the "columns separated with" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54676
by michael
Replied by michael on topic Re: Bulk download upload user data shipping data
Bravo :laugh:
This is what I didn't do : replace all "" with \" !
Because I saved my csv in excel format, so have to open in notepad and replace it and save again.
and, in my myphpadmin, I don't need field title in the csv file for import, really
BTW - About the importing of user data, I found user data in Hikashop is easy to export and import from phpadmin to the new site (I don't transfer order data). Then create user in user manager in the admin backend and set receive system email to "on". Once user created, the user will receive a new set of password to access the new site. But have to inform user in advance about the transfer and I have not much users yet, so can create manually
RESOLVED
Thank you very much !
This is what I didn't do : replace all "" with \" !
Because I saved my csv in excel format, so have to open in notepad and replace it and save again.
and, in my myphpadmin, I don't need field title in the csv file for import, really
BTW - About the importing of user data, I found user data in Hikashop is easy to export and import from phpadmin to the new site (I don't transfer order data). Then create user in user manager in the admin backend and set receive system email to "on". Once user created, the user will receive a new set of password to access the new site. But have to inform user in advance about the transfer and I have not much users yet, so can create manually

RESOLVED
Thank you very much !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds