- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Category (and product, I assume) Listing at bottom
- kellyjean81
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #7273
by kellyjean81
Category (and product, I assume) Listing at bottom was created by kellyjean81
The category listing is way at the bottom of the page, rather than right under the "Brew Shop" heading. Any suggestions? Thanks!
www.brewingtime.com/brew-shop.html
www.brewingtime.com/brew-shop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7274
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category (and product, I assume) Listing at bottom
The problem comes from your template's inline CSS.
You should remove the clear:both; on the div with the id wrapper and add a float:left; to it.
You should remove the clear:both; on the div with the id wrapper and add a float:left; to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kellyjean81
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #7362
by kellyjean81
Replied by kellyjean81 on topic Re: Category (and product, I assume) Listing at bottom
Thanks for the quick response! Unfortunately, I made the change and it hasn't fixed the problem. Any other ideas? TIA.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7364
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Category (and product, I assume) Listing at bottom
You need to add the CSS:
#main{ float:left; }
Again, that is a template issue. Please seek advice to your template provider.
#main{ float:left; }
Again, that is a template issue. Please seek advice to your template provider.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds