- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence
- hypnotic11us
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 6 months ago #9945
by hypnotic11us
Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence was created by hypnotic11us
Hello there!
Very nice e-commerce joomla extension!
If I may ask, how do I change the appearence of the Add to Cart Custom Html link? I would like to make an image button to replace the text through CSS, but I can't find the CSS location of the hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link class. Can you please help me?
Thank you!
Very nice e-commerce joomla extension!
If I may ask, how do I change the appearence of the Add to Cart Custom Html link? I would like to make an image button to replace the text through CSS, but I can't find the CSS location of the hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link class. Can you please help me?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9948
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence
All the CSS of HikaShop can be edited via the CSS edition interface which is in the configuration, under the tab display.
there is no default CSS for the class hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link so you just have to add it like that:
.hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link{
background-image: url('http://my_website.com/my_image.jpg');
}
there is no default CSS for the class hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link so you just have to add it like that:
.hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link{
background-image: url('http://my_website.com/my_image.jpg');
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hypnotic11us
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #9949
by hypnotic11us
Replied by hypnotic11us on topic Re: Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence
Thank you very much!
I'll try this immediately.
By the way: great support you have here!
You are the best!
I'll try this immediately.
By the way: great support you have here!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hypnotic11us
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #9969
by hypnotic11us
Replied by hypnotic11us on topic Re: Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence
I am back.
I have tried your suggestion but it doesn't seem to work.
I went to system/configuration/display/css/frontend css file/ and I have edited the default css, resulting in the creation of frontend_custom1.css. I have simply added to the end of the file the following code:
Unfortunately, no change to the custom html button appearance.
Any suggestions? Did I do something wrong?
I have tried your suggestion but it doesn't seem to work.
I went to system/configuration/display/css/frontend css file/ and I have edited the default css, resulting in the creation of frontend_custom1.css. I have simply added to the end of the file the following code:
Code:
.hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link{
display: block;
background-image: url('http://www.mysite.com/images/stories/ic-cos.png');
text-indent: -9999px;
}
Unfortunately, no change to the custom html button appearance.
Any suggestions? Did I do something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #9970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence
That CSS is only loaded on pages where hikashop is used. If you use that link somewhere else, the CSS might not be loaded. In that case, you should add that CSS code to your template CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hypnotic11us
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 6 months ago #9972
by hypnotic11us
Replied by hypnotic11us on topic Re: Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence
Thank you!
Now it's working.
Now it's working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10458
by Nacho99
Replied by Nacho99 on topic Re: Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence
Im sorry.... but I did not understand very well in what exact place I have to write your code in my template ... I already use Artisteer .. I also want to place an empty cart image..could you help me please..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 6 months ago #10460
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the Add to Cart Custom Html appearence
You need to add that CSS code in your template CSS:
joomlatp.com/joomla-css/edit-joomla-css-...with-css-editor.html
joomlatp.com/joomla-css/edit-joomla-css-...with-css-editor.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds