- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Change vendor page
5 years 4 months ago #332420
by DogPeople
Change vendor page was created by DogPeople
Hi there,
How do I change the information that shows on the vendor page when someone clicks on "sold by" on a product?
Right now, it's just showing a name, image and contact button. But I want to show the address, location, contact information and ratings / reviews. Where do I make those changes?
Thanks.
How do I change the information that shows on the vendor page when someone clicks on "sold by" on a product?
Right now, it's just showing a name, image and contact button. But I want to show the address, location, contact information and ratings / reviews. Where do I make those changes?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332421
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change vendor page
Hello,
You have display settings for the features on the vendor page.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display
To show custom fields, you need to configure the field to be display on the vendor page.
Regards,
You have display settings for the features on the vendor page.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_display
To show custom fields, you need to configure the field to be display on the vendor page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332437
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Change vendor page
Okay, so clearly this will be a custom field, because there is nothing in the config that matches the request...
So where do I find out how to configure the custom fields? A link to that page would be helpful
So where do I find out how to configure the custom fields? A link to that page would be helpful
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332439
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change vendor page
Hello,
The HikaShop documentation do have a search field which can help you looking the documentation page for an element.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...shop-field-form.html
Regards,
The HikaShop documentation do have a search field which can help you looking the documentation page for an element.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...shop-field-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332478
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Change vendor page
Thanks so much, but since the documentation does have lots of holes and many parts are outdated, I was hoping that you might have the correct / applicable one? Until your documentation is up to date, it is a little hard to know which parts are actually relevant, and which are not.
Thanks SO much.
Thanks SO much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds