- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Здесь вы можете свободно общаться на русском языке. Просим отнестись с пониманием к тому, что мы не разговариваем на этом языке и не можем осуществлять поддержку на нем.
Как можно отправить данные пользователя при заказе
14 years 3 months ago #54336
by ytik777
Как можно отправить данные пользователя при заказе was created by ytik777
Подскажите пожаоуйста. Какую формулировку письма нужно сделать чтобы все пользовательские данные с доп полей хики, при формировании заказа тоже отправлялись и почту админа (ФИО, телефон, адрес и тд.). Поля не типа adrees,а типа User
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54347
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Как можно отправить данные пользователя при заказе
You have to edit the files "address_template" via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62301
by Samazar
Replied by Samazar on topic Re: Как можно отправить данные пользователя при заказе
Добрый день! Меня попросили добавить в письма с уведомлениями о заказе, которые получает администрация, почту клиента, который сделал заказ. К сожалению, корректировки в указанном Вами месте желаемого результата не принесли. Не могли бы Вы подсказать, ЧЯДНТ? 
PS: на всякий случай (just in case)
Hello! I have been asked to add a field with customers email in email, which administration receives when an order created. I've tried to make an corrections in place where you have pointed, but no changes has appeared. Could you tell me, what I do wrong?
PS: на всякий случай (just in case)
Hello! I have been asked to add a field with customers email in email, which administration receives when an order created. I've tried to make an corrections in place where you have pointed, but no changes has appeared. Could you tell me, what I do wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62419
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Как можно отправить данные пользователя при заказе
If you want to add the user email in the order administrator notification, you should do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/20337...-to-admin-email.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/20337...-to-admin-email.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #62563
by Samazar
Replied by Samazar on topic Re: Как можно отправить данные пользователя при заказе
Thx a lot!
The only thing - my target was a little bit different variable. I use $data->customer->email to achieve my target.
The only thing - my target was a little bit different variable. I use $data->customer->email to achieve my target.
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by Samazar.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: progreccor
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds