- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Only unlimited quantity for products with associated packs
6 years 2 months ago #322443
by andiman
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : every
Hello
we use Generators to create Serials and E-Tickets. For every product where I set up a pack to, the quantity of this priduct is always set to unlimited and could be only changed to a integer number if I delete the association with the pack (eTicket in this case).
Did I miss something or how to set up the packs correctly, so that I can set a proper quantity per product.
Thank you.
-- HikaSerial version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : every
Hello
we use Generators to create Serials and E-Tickets. For every product where I set up a pack to, the quantity of this priduct is always set to unlimited and could be only changed to a integer number if I delete the association with the pack (eTicket in this case).
Did I miss something or how to set up the packs correctly, so that I can set a proper quantity per product.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322459
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Only unlimited quantity for products with associated packs
Hello,
I think that you do have the "link product quantity" setting enabled :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ration.html#main_adv
By using a generator, the quantity of serials is considered as "unlimited" since you can create as many serials as needed.
So if you link the product quantit wof serials with the product, that quantity will be unlimited.
You can remove the generator and populate your database with serials so the pack will have a defined quantity for the product ; otherwise the best is to not enable the setting so you can set the quantity you want for your products.
Regards,
I think that you do have the "link product quantity" setting enabled :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ration.html#main_adv
By using a generator, the quantity of serials is considered as "unlimited" since you can create as many serials as needed.
So if you link the product quantit wof serials with the product, that quantity will be unlimited.
You can remove the generator and populate your database with serials so the pack will have a defined quantity for the product ; otherwise the best is to not enable the setting so you can set the quantity you want for your products.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds