- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
5 years 10 months ago #326993
by Thrane
Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
Would it be possible to on the page I see after scanning a QR Code, to show some extra data, like the buyers name and order ID?
On the page where I get the Serial Activated ...
Kind regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
Would it be possible to on the page I see after scanning a QR Code, to show some extra data, like the buyers name and order ID?
On the page where I get the Serial Activated ...
Kind regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #327011
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
Hello,
You have an HikaSerial advanced setting to display more details when consuming a serial.
After that ; It is possible to override the view "serial / consumed_html" and add the content you want to display.
The view already give you pre-loaded data, such as
which is the database content of the HikaShop order.
But you also have the item (orderproduct) and the customer.
Regards,
You have an HikaSerial advanced setting to display more details when consuming a serial.
After that ; It is possible to override the view "serial / consumed_html" and add the content you want to display.
The view already give you pre-loaded data, such as
Code:
$this->serial->order
But you also have the item (orderproduct) and the customer.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #327014
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
Thank you!
I have been looking for a way to get the buyers name, but where do I find that?
I have been looking for a way to get the buyers name, but where do I find that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #327086
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
Hello,
You don't have the what you want in the HikaShop customer object ?
Regards,
You don't have the what you want in the HikaShop customer object ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #327101
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
Hi
I see the extra fields, but I would really like to see the name of the buyer, if possible?
Regards
Thomas
I see the extra fields, but I would really like to see the name of the buyer, if possible?
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #327162
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
Hello,
The Hikashop customer should contain all fields from the HikaShop table and the fields from the Joomla table.
If you're referring to the customer lastname which is stored in the HikaShop address ; it would require a modification in the HikaSerial core in order to load the order billing address too.
Regards,
The Hikashop customer should contain all fields from the HikaShop table and the fields from the Joomla table.
If you're referring to the customer lastname which is stored in the HikaShop address ; it would require a modification in the HikaSerial core in order to load the order billing address too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #327171
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
Hi
I don't see any tables called hikashop_customer ?
It would be a great help, just to be able to show the firstname of the buyer.
I don't see any tables called hikashop_customer ?
It would be a great help, just to be able to show the firstname of the buyer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #327222
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
Hello,
The table in the database is "hikashop_user".
For the "firstname" ; it's the same that what I explained in my previous message regarding the lastname. Except if you want an information from the HikaShop table or the Joomla user... It requires a core modification.
Regards;
The table in the database is "hikashop_user".
For the "firstname" ; it's the same that what I explained in my previous message regarding the lastname. Except if you want an information from the HikaShop table or the Joomla user... It requires a core modification.
Regards;
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #327227
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Show extra data on consume page after scanning QR
Thank you, I'll look in to it.
Great support, as always!
Great support, as always!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds