- Posts: 58
- Thank you received: 2
2 attached pngs (e-tickets) instead of one
9 years 4 months ago #269634
by woidl
2 attached pngs (e-tickets) instead of one was created by woidl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I try to make vouchers for my vendors (hotels) available - the user can choose the design of the voucher and the value of the voucher. He gets an email with the electronic voucher as an attached png ("e-ticket"). Example: A voucher in Christmas-styling with the value of 100 Euro on it.
So I made:
- 1 serialpack for the hotel
- 1 product (the voucher to purchase)
- with the variants of the product:
1 Design Christmas, 1 Design Summer to choose
various values to choose (100 Euro,150 Euro..)
- AttachSerial - HikaSerial plugin:
2 different attachments (1 for Christmas,1 for Summer), both connected to the serialpack of the hotel
PROBLEM:
The correct serial code is on the attachment, that works fine.
But the user always gets both attachments - Christmas and Summer - in the Email.
The same serial code but on 2 pngs instead of just one.
Does this mean that I have to make a unique serialpack for every variant of my product?
Example:
1 serialpack "HotelABC-Product-Christmas" for all Christmas variants of the product
1 serialpack "HotelABC-Product-Summer" for all Summer variants of the product
and so on for every variant...
(That would mean a lot of serial packs for just 1 single product of 1 single vendor)
I thought that 1 serialpack for the vendors product PLUS different attachserials for each design (Christmas,Summer) would be enough?
What have I done wrong?
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I try to make vouchers for my vendors (hotels) available - the user can choose the design of the voucher and the value of the voucher. He gets an email with the electronic voucher as an attached png ("e-ticket"). Example: A voucher in Christmas-styling with the value of 100 Euro on it.
So I made:
- 1 serialpack for the hotel
- 1 product (the voucher to purchase)
- with the variants of the product:
1 Design Christmas, 1 Design Summer to choose
various values to choose (100 Euro,150 Euro..)
- AttachSerial - HikaSerial plugin:
2 different attachments (1 for Christmas,1 for Summer), both connected to the serialpack of the hotel
PROBLEM:
The correct serial code is on the attachment, that works fine.
But the user always gets both attachments - Christmas and Summer - in the Email.
The same serial code but on 2 pngs instead of just one.
Does this mean that I have to make a unique serialpack for every variant of my product?
Example:
1 serialpack "HotelABC-Product-Christmas" for all Christmas variants of the product
1 serialpack "HotelABC-Product-Summer" for all Summer variants of the product
and so on for every variant...
(That would mean a lot of serial packs for just 1 single product of 1 single vendor)
I thought that 1 serialpack for the vendors product PLUS different attachserials for each design (Christmas,Summer) would be enough?
What have I done wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269650
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 2 attached pngs (e-tickets) instead of one
Hello,
Because the plugin "attach serial" is linked with packs ; if you want to have different designs, you need to have one pack per design.
Afterwards, you can use the same generator for both packs ; it won't be a problem.
Now regarding your specific configuration ; it could be interesting to improve the "attach serial" plugin via a development in order to add one new level of restriction, based on the product.
Regards,
Because the plugin "attach serial" is linked with packs ; if you want to have different designs, you need to have one pack per design.
Afterwards, you can use the same generator for both packs ; it won't be a problem.
Now regarding your specific configuration ; it could be interesting to improve the "attach serial" plugin via a development in order to add one new level of restriction, based on the product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269695
by woidl
Replied by woidl on topic 2 attached pngs (e-tickets) instead of one
Hi Jerome,
I do agree this would be interesting: an improvement of the attach serial plugin - a development to add one new level of restriction, based on the product.
How can I achieve this? Who shall I ask? What ist the procedure?
Walter
I do agree this would be interesting: an improvement of the attach serial plugin - a development to add one new level of restriction, based on the product.
How can I achieve this? Who shall I ask? What ist the procedure?
Walter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269735
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 2 attached pngs (e-tickets) instead of one
Hello,
You can ask for a feature request but because I'm working on big features for HikaSerial 2.0, I won't be able to give you any schedule for an implementation.
Afterwards, if you do not have development skills ; best would be to contact a developer. And you can find some in our the HikaShop partners.
Regards,
You can ask for a feature request but because I'm working on big features for HikaSerial 2.0, I won't be able to give you any schedule for an implementation.
Afterwards, if you do not have development skills ; best would be to contact a developer. And you can find some in our the HikaShop partners.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woidl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds