- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
Attach Serial plugin questions
3 years 9 months ago #347991
by ltempest
Attach Serial plugin questions was created by ltempest
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.1
Hello,
I have followed the documentation for the Attach Serial plugin and have succesfully added the image to the customer confirmation email.
I have two questions!
1. Size of the image - I have used the default example image, but can this image be a different pixel dimension and quality?
2. I need to add the date of the order to the coupon as it is only valid for 12 months. I have added a Type (order_created) and the Format (Order Date) but now this renders a full complete date / time which is too large. How can I just have %d-%m-%Y for the date format?
Thanks
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.1
Hello,
I have followed the documentation for the Attach Serial plugin and have succesfully added the image to the customer confirmation email.
I have two questions!
1. Size of the image - I have used the default example image, but can this image be a different pixel dimension and quality?
2. I need to add the date of the order to the coupon as it is only valid for 12 months. I have added a Type (order_created) and the Format (Order Date) but now this renders a full complete date / time which is too large. How can I just have %d-%m-%Y for the date format?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347995
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Attach Serial plugin questions
Hello,
1 - You can use any image you want ; it'll just change your settings because you will display the elements at other positions.
2 - The date display is using HikaShop/Joomla function to perform that display.
The input box below the dropdown is there for additional parameters, such as the date format in your case.
Just enter "%d-%m-%Y" and you will have the display you want.
Regards,
1 - You can use any image you want ; it'll just change your settings because you will display the elements at other positions.
2 - The date display is using HikaShop/Joomla function to perform that display.
The input box below the dropdown is there for additional parameters, such as the date format in your case.
Just enter "%d-%m-%Y" and you will have the display you want.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds