- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Store for software developers
13 years 6 months ago #94938
by ipstas
Store for software developers was created by ipstas
Hi,
I am looking to create the store for the software developers. I would like to provide them ability to upload the product themselves and I will just approve it. And the they should be able to check the state of the sale. Can Hikashop do that?
Thanks
I am looking to create the store for the software developers. I would like to provide them ability to upload the product themselves and I will just approve it. And the they should be able to check the state of the sale. Can Hikashop do that?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94983
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Store for software developers
Hi,
HikaMarket could let your vendors manage their products and their orders.
Your vendors would be able to upload files for their products (images or downloadable files).
If you remove the right to change the status of their product, the products created by your vendor would stay unpublished so, only administrator would have the possibility to approve and publish them.
You can test HikaMarket in our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/ using the account "demo" (with password "demo").
Regards,
HikaMarket could let your vendors manage their products and their orders.
Your vendors would be able to upload files for their products (images or downloadable files).
If you remove the right to change the status of their product, the products created by your vendor would stay unpublished so, only administrator would have the possibility to approve and publish them.
You can test HikaMarket in our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/ using the account "demo" (with password "demo").
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95120
by ipstas
Replied by ipstas on topic Store for software developers
Jerome,
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately demo site doesn't carry features I need. Or I simply did not find it. I would like to see how does it look from the vendor side of view.
Also, what version of HikaMarket I would need in this case?
Thanks
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately demo site doesn't carry features I need. Or I simply did not find it. I would like to see how does it look from the vendor side of view.
Also, what version of HikaMarket I would need in this case?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95253
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Store for software developers
Hi,
When you're logged with demo/demo in the front-end demo site, you can access to the HikaMarket part using the menu "Other features > HikaMarket".
It will display you the HikaMarket dashboard with the different features (products, categories and orders edition).
HikaMarket multi-vendor is required if you want to have several vendors. The version "front-edition" have a limitation of one single vendor.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop.html#hikamarket
HikaMarket works with any edition of HikaShop (starter, essential and business).
Regards,
When you're logged with demo/demo in the front-end demo site, you can access to the HikaMarket part using the menu "Other features > HikaMarket".
It will display you the HikaMarket dashboard with the different features (products, categories and orders edition).
HikaMarket multi-vendor is required if you want to have several vendors. The version "front-edition" have a limitation of one single vendor.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop.html#hikamarket
HikaMarket works with any edition of HikaShop (starter, essential and business).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds