- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 7
[solved] Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Order
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289580
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
[solved] Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Order was created by flexsus
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
Hi
I would like to add a Hikamarket statistics modul on my frontpage that shows: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders.
Something like what you see in back-end of Hikamarket Dashboard, with "Numbers of vendors" and "Orders unpaid".
Is there a module/plugin for that?
If not. I will try to develop one.
Regards,
Henrik
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.25
Hi
I would like to add a Hikamarket statistics modul on my frontpage that shows: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders.
Something like what you see in back-end of Hikamarket Dashboard, with "Numbers of vendors" and "Orders unpaid".
Is there a module/plugin for that?
If not. I will try to develop one.
Regards,
Henrik
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by flexsus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289588
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Hello,
You're talking about the statistics blocks which are displayed in the front-end vendor dashboard ?
There is no existing module to display these elements but it is possible to perform the display using a bit of PHP.
So you can create a custom module and call the HikaMarket statistics.
But you should be sure to only display the module for logged vendors because these statistics blocks are made for the vendors.
If you want to display other kind of element and also for guest users, it would require custom development for the custom queries.
You could still use a part of the HikaMarket statistic class for processing and display ; but the "block configuration" would need to be coded for your requirements.
Regards,
You're talking about the statistics blocks which are displayed in the front-end vendor dashboard ?
There is no existing module to display these elements but it is possible to perform the display using a bit of PHP.
So you can create a custom module and call the HikaMarket statistics.
But you should be sure to only display the module for logged vendors because these statistics blocks are made for the vendors.
If you want to display other kind of element and also for guest users, it would require custom development for the custom queries.
You could still use a part of the HikaMarket statistic class for processing and display ; but the "block configuration" would need to be coded for your requirements.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289674
by flexsus
Yes, it is some of the data shown to a vendor in his Dashboard. But no, not for his data only, but for all shop/market.
I'm already doing a custom module that builds on module \administrator\moduels\mod_status\ to get "Online right now" on my site.
And then I found SQL in \administrator\components\com_hikamarket\classes\statistics.php on how to get "Total vendors".
And then I looked at databse to get SQL for "Total products".
And then putting it together in a module called \mod_hikamarket_stats.
Already working
Would it be OK to share here?
It is not something I will support, but maybe others can use it and build on it or maybe you could consider making it at Hikamarket Module?
Best regards,
Henrik
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Replied by flexsus on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Yes, and no.You're talking about the statistics blocks which are displayed in the front-end vendor dashboard ?
Yes, it is some of the data shown to a vendor in his Dashboard. But no, not for his data only, but for all shop/market.
I'm already doing a custom module that builds on module \administrator\moduels\mod_status\ to get "Online right now" on my site.
And then I found SQL in \administrator\components\com_hikamarket\classes\statistics.php on how to get "Total vendors".
And then I looked at databse to get SQL for "Total products".
And then putting it together in a module called \mod_hikamarket_stats.
Already working
Would it be OK to share here?
It is not something I will support, but maybe others can use it and build on it or maybe you could consider making it at Hikamarket Module?
Best regards,
Henrik
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289681
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Hello,
Sure you can share it.
If you don't want to support it for the long term ; maybe we could make a github folder like some other third party plugins.
Regards,
Sure you can share it.
If you don't want to support it for the long term ; maybe we could make a github folder like some other third party plugins.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289793
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Replied by flexsus on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Hi Jerome
I'm not a developer and don't want to support it. And it is not that I need to get credit for doing this module. If you would like, you can use it and maybe make it a standard part of Hikamarket modules? Feel free to change all code and make it better.
It is working the way I would like in my site. I will soon go online with my site that I have been building on for years!
Anyways.. I have attached the module and you can view it on my site.
Best regards,
Henrik
I'm not a developer and don't want to support it. And it is not that I need to get credit for doing this module. If you would like, you can use it and maybe make it a standard part of Hikamarket modules? Feel free to change all code and make it better.
It is working the way I would like in my site. I will soon go online with my site that I have been building on for years!
Anyways.. I have attached the module and you can view it on my site.
Best regards,
Henrik
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by flexsus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: n00bster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289805
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Hello,
See : github.com/HikaShop/mod_hikamarket_storestats
I just cleaned a bit some PHP files (to remove the HikaMarket parts in the header) and I also change the way that the queries are made to use the Joomla 3 query system.
Regards,
See : github.com/HikaShop/mod_hikamarket_storestats
I just cleaned a bit some PHP files (to remove the HikaMarket parts in the header) and I also change the way that the queries are made to use the Joomla 3 query system.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289856
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Replied by flexsus on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Hi Jerome
Thank you for cleaning up the code and putting it on Github
I have added "Total shipped orders" to the module. Fixed a bug in how to get module suffix. Added CSS for mobile device. And added option to set Show/Hide on the different statistics in the module, so that you can decide what to show in frontend.
I committed it all local, but cannot push to repository. I'm kind of new to Github (I use Bitbucket). Should you invite me? And will you do so? Or should I just attach here again?
I'm 'quercusdk' on Github.
Best regards,
Henrik
Thank you for cleaning up the code and putting it on Github
I have added "Total shipped orders" to the module. Fixed a bug in how to get module suffix. Added CSS for mobile device. And added option to set Show/Hide on the different statistics in the module, so that you can decide what to show in frontend.
I committed it all local, but cannot push to repository. I'm kind of new to Github (I use Bitbucket). Should you invite me? And will you do so? Or should I just attach here again?
I'm 'quercusdk' on Github.
Best regards,
Henrik
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by flexsus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289858
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Replied by flexsus on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Nevermind! :whistle:
I found out why
I had to change my URL to: github.com/quercusdk/mod_hikamarket_storestats
Regards,
Henrik
I found out why
I had to change my URL to: github.com/quercusdk/mod_hikamarket_storestats
Regards,
Henrik
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289860
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Hello,
In your repostiroy fork you will find a button "new pull request" which will allow you to submit your commits into the parent repository.
Then I would just have to accept your pull request and it will be merged into the HikaShop repository.
Bitbucket and Github are similar, they are all based on "git" and allow everybody to create forks and make pull requests for improvements.
Regards,
In your repostiroy fork you will find a button "new pull request" which will allow you to submit your commits into the parent repository.
Then I would just have to accept your pull request and it will be merged into the HikaShop repository.
Bitbucket and Github are similar, they are all based on "git" and allow everybody to create forks and make pull requests for improvements.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289864
by flexsus
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Replied by flexsus on topic Hikamarket Statistic module: Total vendors, Total products, Total Orders
Nice! 
Done! Made a Pull Request.
Done! Made a Pull Request.
.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds