- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Any way to allow vendors to "claim" an order?
5 years 9 months ago #326797
by DogPeople
Any way to allow vendors to "claim" an order? was created by DogPeople
Hi,
I was wondering if there is any way to allow vendors to "claim" an order?
Essentially, all orders would go to the main vendor. Then a vendor would choose to "claim" it, and for instance, mark it as "pending"
It would then disappear from the main list, but still be visible on each vendor's list?
Failing that, once an order is marked "pending" or "shipped" is there a way to prevent anyone else from changing it to something else from the vendor dashboard, and then when it's marked complete, don't show it in the list?
Thanks!
I was wondering if there is any way to allow vendors to "claim" an order?
Essentially, all orders would go to the main vendor. Then a vendor would choose to "claim" it, and for instance, mark it as "pending"
It would then disappear from the main list, but still be visible on each vendor's list?
Failing that, once an order is marked "pending" or "shipped" is there a way to prevent anyone else from changing it to something else from the vendor dashboard, and then when it's marked complete, don't show it in the list?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #326852
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Any way to allow vendors to "claim" an order?
Hello,
I'm not able to understand what you want to do nor what that "claim" means. It does not look like an existing feature in HikaMarket ; and for what I can think of, it won't be something I would recommend regarding the security.
Afterwards, technically, a lot of things are possible but it requires time and development.
For more details about some ways to use HikaMarket (like the "sales rep" mode)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...tml#tuto_market_conf
Regards,
I'm not able to understand what you want to do nor what that "claim" means. It does not look like an existing feature in HikaMarket ; and for what I can think of, it won't be something I would recommend regarding the security.
Afterwards, technically, a lot of things are possible but it requires time and development.
For more details about some ways to use HikaMarket (like the "sales rep" mode)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...tml#tuto_market_conf
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds